Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no problem
anytime

i love how he says hi though
it was a nervous greeting
kinda like he got busted with playboys by his parents and he's explaining
it to them at the dinner table: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, so about what happened... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Reposting. Great Hi Res image provided by LockJaw. :D :blackbat
I really think the masked BR head with Wig will be killer.

Thanks, LockJaw. Yeah, it's definitely more red than brown, no doubt.

a39204.png

WHO WANTS A NURSE JOKER WIG?!

I tried to order a Wig with Audreydolls but there is a $25 minimum Order... no exceptions

The wigs are only $10

SO... who ever wants to go in on this with me I need to order at least three wigs to meet the minumum. Your cost will be $12 shipped. I already have one member on board, just need one more to place an order!

The wig is a Sabrina. The link is below. I believe the right color would be carrot red but they also have a golden auburn which may work. If anyone is interested PM me. It'll go like this. Once I receive funds for at least 2 additional Wig orders, I'll place the order. Once the Wigs arrive, I will send yours to you via 1st class mail. US addy only...

I'm pretty sure the size is a 4. If someone can wrap a tape measure around the masked BR Joker head sculpt just above the ears and measure it, we will have a definitive size confirmation. Most standard 12" heads are around 4 inches. And these wigs have an elastic band so they can stretch a bit.

Anyway, PM me if you want this wig. I think it's the right style, length and color and it's only $12.

Thanks
P

Some have been asking about wigs. I'm getting this one, size 4. I believe using their measurement chart, size 4 is correct. I will get either a Carrot or a Golden auburn color, each will look great. I'm leaning carrot though because I think it's cooler, more shocking.

https://www.audreysdolls.com/item.c...1&fieldnames=Monique&subcatID=227&catalogID=5

Last edited:
Over at the Superhero Hype board one of the members claims that the name on the name tag of the Joker's nurse outfit reads "Nurse Hemming". Can anyone confirm this, preferably with evidence?

Nurse Wig Update: J-wild wants a wig too. So once he's paid in I will place the minimum order. If anyone else wants one let me know ASAP and I'll order a Wig for you too. Also specify if you want a Carrot Red or Golden auburn color. I really think the Red will pop.

Payment sent pjam! Sent you a PM too. :D

Got it Bro!

I will be placing the Wig orders tonight so anyone else who wants in, LMK by 6pm PST. I sent a screen grab to the Owner, Audrey, and she recomended these colors. I will prolly Order 2 Carrot Red and 1 Golden Auburn to be safe. Each should look great as they are reddish in tone. :blackbat

Got my Nurse outfit today, but sadly am waiting on my True Type body. The costume is very nice, though I found it funny that the stickers say "Henry Dent" so they don't get sued. The type is so small it's not really noticeable.

Got my Nurse outfit today, but sadly am waiting on my True Type body. The costume is very nice, though I found it funny that the stickers say "Henry Dent" so they don't get sued. The type is so small it's not really noticeable.

How are the accessories? detonator, shoes, pen, clip, file, gun, etc?

Tommy Richardson posted this over at his blog (he shoots magazine photos for Hot Toys products) and I'm thinking it could be a hint to an upcoming HT nurse Joker (either that or I could be hysterical.....)

Either way just posting this for fun....don't burn me at the stake if it turns out to be nothing.

https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden/article?mid=8662

Problem with that is HT said they are done with the TDK line for the forseeable future. Maybe it might become a LE Blister Exclusive?

Anyway, I'd rather do this Custom for far less $ with a removeable Wig than pay another $150.

Problem with that is HT said they are done with the TDK line for the forseeable future. Maybe it might become a LE Blister Exclusive?

Anyway, I'd rather do this Custom for far less $ with a removeable Wig than pay another $150.

Yeah I'm sure there is a good chance that it'll turn out to be nothing. Still I'm thinking there is a chance that they may revisit the line similar to how they revisited the "Predator 2" license with the Lost Predator. Maybe we'll hear of something when the Oscars come around. :D

i don't think it's unheard of for Hot Toys to do 3 versions of the same figure
they've had DOZENS of versions of Rambo, well okay more like 5, the halo jumper looks like Stallone a little, so yeah 5 versions

i'd be up for a Nurse Joker i guess, but where the hell is our Scarecrow and Gordon first!!
kinda sad that we won't be getting a more accurate Joker suit, like an Ultimate version
but then again, why would they do that? it'd make their V1 useless

anyway, i'd buy Nurse Joker, if it came with a smiling head sculpt, removable wig and messy hair

i think Hot Toys is doing it, if it was on his blog, probably inevitable
he always teases everyone with these kind of antics

Yeah I'm sure there is a good chance that it'll turn out to be nothing. Still I'm thinking there is a chance that they may revisit the line similar to how they revisited the "Predator 2" license with the Lost Predator. Maybe we'll hear of something when the Oscars come around. :D

Understood, but in this Economy, who wants to shell out another 150 for ANOTHER Joker when many already bought 2 and they haven't done any other characters? Spending 450 for 3 Jokers is getting close to Jokered out. Seems like that is pushing it.

That's why I think they may do a LE. Maybe doing a 2nd -3rd Qtr 09 release makes more sense because I think they believe it would go well with Dent so they may announce it before Dent is released.

But still, $450 for 3 Jokers... that's quite a haul.

Last edited:
Never, i would gladly put down another 150 for a SMILING sculpt, namely nurse based joker. We very much need one with the big grin showing yellow teeth, i reckon. They ARE collectibles, so i guess they could very easily do more, but they arent cheap, a few hundred is pretty expensive i suppose, but hell, i'd still do it :D

Never, i would gladly put down another 150 for a SMILING sculpt, namely nurse based joker. We very much need one with the big grin showing yellow teeth, i reckon. They ARE collectibles, so i guess they could very easily do more, but they arent cheap, a few hundred is pretty expensive i suppose, but hell, i'd still do it :D

i second that, a Joker showing off those beautiful pearly yellows
i think that would make HT the first company with the TDK license to have a Joker that ACTUALLY smiles

seriously, how can you have a Joker fig that DOES NOT smile?!?!
makes him look creepier, with the shredded lips

Back