number2's HOUSE OF WAX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yooooo!!!!!! Man WTF!!! U got a super great collection including the stuff that would scare as a kid. Freedy, Jason, M. Myers, Chucky wow!!!!!! I think I even seen the monster from the videogame left 4 dead.

U plan to keep these long term or sell down the line??

Crazy good collection. Some mood light and ambient music, that room would be creepy.

Love this hand grabbing one.

mnfoo.jpg

Thank you all very much.

If its one thing you find out when collecting,its you cant have everything! Too much out there. Well,my niche is monsters.

Evan (spidermonkey) thanks a ton again on the AOD!

Evilface, that is one of my favs aswell (ironic your name is Evilface lol ) Thats the ''Nightmare'' by creature designer Jordu Schell. The majority of pieces in my collection are by Jordu.

2eofprd.jpg

wow thats one incredible collection man. the first name that popped into my head was matthew levine when i started going through the pieces you have and then you had one his pieces at the end....too cool!!. you have an amazing collection i wish i could see them in person.

Incredible collection! I really like your Chucky's :clap

btw that grudge head is awesome! who made it and is it one of a kind?

Last edited:
Bro, do you even nightmare? hahaha :rotfl

All jokes aside, great collection Matt. A lot of interesting and amazing pieces I noticed. I couldn't even tell you which one is my favorite, but I could tell you I would pay a small admission fee just to have a walk through your little museum.

Looking forward to updates :yess:

This thread is the stuff nightmare's are made of. :horror I'm assuming you don't have any small children. :lol

In all seriousness though, that is some very impressive work you have in your collection. :duff

Did you make all of these yourself? And did you apply the amazing paint jobs as WOW! Some have a Jordan schell feel to them.

Soooo Cool. Great Collection you got there. Would love to come home to that cool collection.

Back