Not for Sony Fanboys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they're losing even more money from me as I ship my broke-ass system back to them *again* :banghead

They're not making much from me off of games either. I've bought three compared to my 18 or so Wii games.

Maybe they count it as acceptable loss to win the hi-def wars? I dunno :confused:

This was already predicted. Sony still made losses with their original prices when PS3 was first released and now with the price drop, the losses are substantial. But I still enjoy playing the games I have for the PS3 and also my 360.

Correct, now that it support DTS MA, it is actually the best BD player.

I even picked up a second one for my downstairs system....got it for $235 shipped after that 35% off coupon.

:)

You sir, you suck!!!!!!!!! Macs for the win.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:lol

And Loki, I can't believe you posted this thread! I take serious offense to any kind of small insult towards Sony's direction!!!! HOW DARE YOU GOOD SIR. I'm going to go take my PS3 and together, we will cry softly and wipe each others tears with Kleenex Aloe Tissues, for added softness and comfort. :monkey2

agreed!!! Macs for the win!! and yes this is a common factor for consoles...a majority of their lifespan is spent losing money. its software that makes the money. good thing sony also makes movies and tvs.
~~~on a side note... do you think the PS2 would've been so successful at first if it didn't have a DVD drive??? i don't, i think the Dreamcast would have given it a serious run for its money. in the end the PS2 would still beat it, but thats only because of the vast amount of killer games it had.

Heh, Microsoft actually started to make money off the Xbox 360 last year (in other words, they aren't losing anything on it anymore). So this is a big kick in the pants for Sony.

But then, they're expecting the PS3 to become as popular as the PS2 and if it does then this won't be a problem.

And....

...Macs suck

...:joy

Wow, that's a big loss per unit sold.

As for mac's, I have never realy used one so I can't say if they are good or bad. I have just always had a PC.

this is actually funny timing.

Right now one of my coworkers is going nuts trying to figure out how to do techniques in Word that are very simple in Pages on my Mac.... :lol

anybody here know Word in and out? ....

Back