Not an original idea... but a big fanboy wish! DC v Marvel made by Capcom...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
If the Capcom, Disney & WB "Gods" could come to an agreement... The best fighting game ever c/would be made.

I don't know about anyone else. But everytime I play MvC 1 or 2, even watch videos of 3... I always think how awesome it'd be if it were MvDC instead. Being more of a DC guy even if I do enjoy both Universe, my DC fanboy has always been jealous of Marvel's Capcom connection.

THERE I SAID IT!:thud:

They did do Marvel/DC comics crossover a long time ago, it would be possible....maybe in the near future

They did do Marvel/DC comics crossover a long time ago, it would be possible....maybe in the near future
In videogames? I missed that one.

I have wished for this since the old X-Men vs. Street Fighter game came out, but I don't figure we'll see it anytime soon. Though Marvel and DC have had cross-over comics, something as major as a videogame cross-over would seem to go against the inherent competition those companies have with each other.

The best DC guys can probably hope for is another Mortal Kombat/DC game. :(

In videogames? I missed that one.

I have wished for this since the old X-Men vs. Street Fighter game came out, but I don't figure we'll see it anytime soon. Though Marvel and DC have had cross-over comics, something as major as a videogame cross-over would seem to go against the inherent competition those companies have with each other.

The best DC guys can probably hope for is another Mortal Kombat/DC game. :(

oops sorry, i meant in comic books.

It'll never happen...wish it would but it won't

:lecture Yup, both companies pretty much confirmed it after the Marvel vs. DC miniseries was completed. When asked if there was any possibility of future crossovers, they basically said no. Presumably, the legal hassles and ownership rights are just too complex to manage at this point.

The closest you can get at the moment is with MUGEN by downloading the relevant characters.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/v-mEFw6eBAg?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/v-mEFw6eBAg?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Superman would totally kick the Hulk's ass.

He did. However, as the results of the one-on-one battles were determined by votes and not logic, there were some pretty odd conclusions to some of the match-ups.

Storm beat Wonder Woman!?
Aquaman beat Namor!?

Back