nostromo crew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah!!!!

Bring them on!!! :rock

koolaidman.jpg

These are the figures I am most anticipating. They are also the reason why I now have so many Hot Toys on the way. I simply could not wait to receive these two, and any subsequent Alien figures (especially the Big Chap), and therefore had to start my collection with some other pieces already released.

I do think that HT will bring Lambert and Ripley in suits next. Then our friend, the:

A:horrorL:horrorI:horrorE:horrorN

SSC is not the only place that has them for sale as you can tell. there's alot of other distributors. depends when you want them to arrive. you can pay more and get them sooner or pay less than what SS charges and get them later,

It also depends on where you are.

As a UK buyer, Sideshow are well behind ABC Express for both cost AND time, although both are well ahead of UK-based importers like Forbidden Planet. At the end of the day, I see no reason to pay twice to have my toys shipped to the US to then be shipped to Europe!

I'd second the praise for ABC Express, though - I've bought five Predators on advance order from them and never had any problems at all.

I have no doubt that Lambert in blue spacesuit is next.

Ripley in white spacesuit and Alien also coming.

Not sure who they will offer with Lambert though. It could be Ripley I suppose, as the Alien could hold it's own offering.

Beyond that, as I've said, it's anybody's guess as to the real Nostromo crew.

:DOf course I would love to have Jones too.

The last picture posted here makes me much more comfortable about the figure colors, because you can clearly see that the suits were those bright colors of yellow, reddish, and blue. Whereas, during the time on screen it is hard to tell that they are that bright because of the low light and smoke and dust in the atmosphere. So great job HT.

Action Figures or Model kits?

Does any body know for a fact if Kane and Dallas are poseable "model kits" like the previous AVP/ALIENS stuff, or if they are pre-assembled figures like most of Hot Toys other licences?

I am planning on ordering Kane, but am only considering Dallas, if he has his standard ship clothes under the space suit.

you mean if you have to assemble them up , or if we come pre-assembled like terminator and resident evil stuff 4 exemple?

Back