Nosferatu Silver Screen Edition Statue for Spooktacular 2011?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...they will probably just re-paint the color editions that dont sell out,lol.

that's what people think, but the multiple colors of Elektra were actually made and shipped at the same time to ssc. so if there is a silver screen version coming it was most likely already made along side the regular version.

that's what people think, but the multiple colors of Elektra were actually made and shipped at the same time to ssc. so if there is a silver screen version coming it was most likely already made along side the regular version.

j-o-k-e. Say it with me now.....:monkey3. Personally I dont care how many colors it comes in...I aint buying one.:peace

j-o-k-e. Say it with me now.....:monkey3. Personally I dont care how many colors it comes in...I aint buying one.:peace

:dunno maybe, maybe not, i don't collect this line but if i had the chance to purchase this one with the regular VERY low ES that usually accompanies the silver screen versions i think it would be a smart investment :dunno

I do want this Nosferatu statue in Silver Screen and, in Faux Bronze too! :D :exactly:

While we are at it~~why not neon pink, orange and green? After all, somebody thought it was a good idea for the monsters at one time...:cuckoo::slap

LuminatorsSet2-vi.jpg

I have that pink Mummy! I think I have a Wolfman that's unassembled too.

So? SSE one last time this year? ;)

I actually saw the Vampyre while in Midtown Comics this August, and must say it was somewhat impressive...

That will absolutely be the one they do. And then they'll have an NRD, they won't let you call in to process your credit card and they'll cancel your order if your card declines--even if it's their own fault for entering the wrong number or not changing the card on file even though you called and asked them to.

... but it won't matter because they'll be VERY readily available and you'll be able to just order another one.

Back