Nosferatu Life-Size Bust by Black Heart Enterprises/Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep confirmed by George on my YouTube video, the next bust will be Phantom. I'm excited! I know some of you aren't excited but I am.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Is the last photo on the product page a production piece? Given the lighting and environment are different than the rest, it looks much different to me than what the other photos portray.

Just ordered one from collectibles direct UK , now have to sit on wait.

Have not keep up with my personal email (due to work) and noticed that this bust has shipped. Should have in hand on Thursday. Anybody else ordered one?

Have not keep up with my personal email (due to work) and noticed that this bust has shipped. Should have in hand on Thursday. Anybody else ordered one?

I've been curious to see how this turns out. If paint job is good I may try to get one.

At Horrorhound Weekend in Indianapolis Black Heart did a painting seminar on this bust. I happened to ride the elevator up to my room with the guy from Black Heart carrying the finished piece. I asked him what they planned to do with it and he said "sell it". I'm kind of kicking myself now because I could've picked up a pro painted, sorta like a prototype, for less than SS is charging. :thud: :slap

Thanks Ryan! It looks to me like the production piece turned out great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ryan! It looks to me like the production piece turned out great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it did! I love my Bela Dracula bust from Black Hearts. I'm waiting for the Phantom to be released and then I'll purchase another.

Yep it did! I love my Bela Dracula bust from Black Hearts. I'm waiting for the Phantom to be released and then I'll purchase another.

That should look sweet.

They should use this pose:

S4_article_Phantom_ofthe_Opera.jpg

Now that's creepy!

Back