Statue Nori the Dwarf - now available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0098 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0102 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0109 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0115 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0127 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0133 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0136 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0141 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0149 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0158 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0163 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0172 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0175 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0194 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0200 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_0209 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_9866 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_9873 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_9884 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_9892 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_9902 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_9907 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

They do make great stuff. Don't agree on the prices though. They're more than fair considering what other statues go for.

What kind of statues would you compare Weta with then? Not a lot of 1/6 statue licenses right now. Can't think of anything besides Kotobukiya Fine Art, but hard to compare Marvel and LotR.

What kind of statues would you compare Weta with then? Not a lot of 1/6 statue licenses right now. Can't think of anything besides Kotobukiya Fine Art, but hard to compare Marvel and LotR.

There aren't a lot of 1:6 anymore. When SS was doing their LOTR line the prices were in the same ballpark. Of course the bigger pieces cost more and in some cases a lot more. So for what Weta is delivering with the great paint, detail, likeness, etc. I think is more than fair because of how superb their pieces are. What Weta is charging is where the market is at for 1:6 statues when all the costs they endure are placed into the product. I'm not sure what people expect to pay anymore for 1:6 statues. If 1:6 action figures are more than $200 on average then why would these amazing statues be cheaper than an action figures. All people have to do is look at the evidence and I think they will see for what Weta is giving us we're doing quite well.

Looks good, once you have them all that'll make one helluva display.
Think Weta will put something else unforseen out this year?

It'd be nice to see something Tolkien related in the next couple of weeks from SS.

Looks good, once you have them all that'll make one helluva display.
Think Weta will put something else unforseen out this year?

It'd be nice to see something Tolkien related in the next couple of weeks from SS.

Yeah, I think he came out really nice. It's shaping up nicely. Fun to look at right now anyways.

What do you mean? I've got some guesses what we might see.

Yeah, I think he came out really nice. It's shaping up nicely. Fun to look at right now anyways.

What do you mean? I've got some guesses what we might see.

Anything unexpected I guess.
Right now it's the dwarves and other characters so I would think they'll continue until done.
Lots of prop replicas, though I do kinda like the gold coins.

I expect we will see an Orc of some kind Bolg maybe, Bard, Legolas, a couple of Dwarves, Goblin King, Smaug, and a barrel rider. From LOTR I think we get Faramir and Eomer on Steed.

I expect we will see an Orc of some kind Bolg maybe, Bard, Legolas, a couple of Dwarves, Goblin King, Smaug, and a barrel rider. From LOTR I think we get Faramir and Eomer on Steed.

Hope we get to see those ones! I really want a Bard statue and as for the long awaited Faramir one...:yess:- really hope we get to see something soon. Another barrel-rider figure would be nice too - been a bit quiet on that line.

Back