Noob troubles.... Hot Toys Headaches...HELP !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. I passed on him because i've got way too many other orders coming in soon.

I'm also trying to snag the variant MEF figure with the tan suit.

I completed my M.E.F. Last Night !!!

I Love it !!! The detail is amazing. I am not sure if I did it 100% right (like if all the pieces are where they belong...) But I love it. :chew

I'll post pics so we can compare BC !

I passed on the Tan suit.. I went for the Saw Gunner instead !!! :chew

Which others do you have >?

hey dark knight , did they came dress with the uniform in the box ? and did the box had a window view of the toy?

Here ya go. I'll post more over in the "Hot Toys Kicks Ass" thread.

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

Looks awesome bro !

I think mine matched up...

I'll take some pics tonight and post them too.

Do you have any more from the military line ?

Hey eCho... I did finish mine... and started working onmy second one... :chew

I'll post pics of mine later today !

I'm in south jersey near Cherry hill.

nice...I have the UTD Halo Jumper I have to put together and also I am working on a HK special Edition MOuntain Polar Striker..that one is tough as well. Can't wait to see your pics...I take it you are also a batman fan ??:D

I have some Predators coming soon, after reading this post i was wondering if these model kits are as difficult as the rest?

I did read a post saying some are more difficult than others, mainly concerned about the Predator series.

I'm sure it will be a pleasant experience regardless, sounds to me at the end it's ALL WORTH IT!:D

I have some Predators coming soon, after reading this post i was wondering if these model kits are as difficult as the rest?

I did read a post saying some are more difficult than others, mainly concerned about the Predator series.

I'm sure it will be a pleasant experience regardless, sounds to me at the end it's ALL WORTH IT!:D

The Predators are easy, just takes patience. The worst part is putting on the netting.

Though I am not into them, I believe the HT military line is THE BEST 1:6 line out there right now. Congrats on some awesome pieces.

I really like that figure, Darkknight. I was tempted in picking one up but after checking my spare parts bin, I figured I could come up with a close facsimile for half the price. Here are some pics of my custom Marine Force Recon figure. I still am awaiting some spare loose bits to finish him off but he's looking good so far (I believe so):

flymfr1wo3.jpg

flymfr2aj4.jpg

Back