Non-attendee Mort PPO - Collectors, start your engines!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

So it actually said that you CAN use reward points on this?

If you would like to apply Sideshow Reward Points to your order, a checkbox will be located on the next screen to do so. Please note, you will only be able to apply Reward Points for the full amount of the item. If a Rewards Point checkbox does not appear, you do not have enough ACTIVE Reward Points to apply to this order.

So it actually said that you CAN use reward points on this?

If you would like to apply Sideshow Reward Points to your order, a checkbox will be located on the next screen to do so. Please note, you will only be able to apply Reward Points for the full amount of the item. If a Rewards Point checkbox does not appear, you do not have enough ACTIVE Reward Points to apply to this order.

Yeah, but that is a glitch in SS's system, which they never seem to fix, and if you use them, they will simply adjust them back later!

Whats the deal with Mort? WHy is he so popular I never heard of this guy...

really :duh

I ordered one because I like zombies and it looks kind of neat. Not 100% sure I'll keep it though.

Aww man...I accidentally ordered the mickey statue instead...

Jk

I got one as well. :cool:

That Po lasted about a min.

Yeah, I'm also interested in how many were available.

Back