Nolan Dark Knight Trilogy (BB/TDK/TDKR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Begins

Can Joker be played by that guy from the 40 yr old virgin? Hope he gets the part.

Batman sounded awesome in BB. And while I don't the his voice in the other two, he does sound different. He sounded better in BB.

boo-this-man.gif

I heard that Batman burns a building down causing the deaths of hundreds of ninjas.

The real Batman would have used every part of those ninjas, not let them go to waste like that.

Props if you remember the original joke.

I'm only slightly looking into the future but I expect this will series will get three Batman films. This film will be a nice reboot getting fans excited for Batman once again, a second film that is one of the best comic book movies of all time, and sadly ending with a lame *** excuse for a trilogy ending. It may not happen that way but ya never know.

I don't know, the third movie is rumored to be much better than the plans for the second and third Iron Man movies.

what the hell, TDKR thread closed? How about you close every marvel thread and just put it into one huge thread too?

Back