No Ford.....No Jones....according to Lucas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Lucas is saying is that the next Mutt Williams film won't be called Indiana Jones. Its as simple as that.

I forsee "Mutt Williams and the Quest for more Marketing Dollars" coming in 2010. :lecture

Seriously, Lucas needs to back off and let Steven take the series in his direction. That's the only way the next one will be any good. Otherwise, stop now.

I don't get why after nearly 20 years Lucas and Co. are itching to jumpstart the Indy franchise. Kind of late, IMO. They should have been doing this 10 years ago.

IMO, they should have just stopped at Last Crusade. But the fans got their fix with KOTCS, so just leave it at that. The only good thing that's come out of bringing Indy back are the collectibles.

I no longer fault Lucas for ditching the Darabont script after I read it. It sucked pretty hard. KOTCS was actually better.

I no longer fault Lucas for ditching the Darabont script after I read it. It sucked pretty hard. KOTCS was actually better.

Yeah, Darabont's become a buzz-word basically. :monkey4

Let's just hope that Big Lucas got all of that ET stuff out of his system with KotCS. I personally liked it, but the franchise won't survive another one just like it.

lucasnowtl1.jpg

i think i passed out from laughing a moment ago!

Back