No Ford.....No Jones....according to Lucas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hush.

I think an Lucas'less Indy would work perfectly....its what we need now.

Yes maybe... If you could dump the dead wood of Lucas, Ford and Spielberg and restart the franchise, anew, a la "James Bond" you might have something.

There is nothing wrong with the Indy character... It just needs a lot of new blood.

I liked Crystal Skull a lot, and would be happy to see another one if they were up for it. While I was okay with Mutt as a character, I would not be excited for a solo adventure. It has to be Indiana Jones.

Georgie should direct Indy 5

That'll show em

I know you have to be joking, so far all of George's movies have fallen short. Trust me go back and watch the original Star Wars, not the edited, new and improved version. It's almost laughable what got by back then, trust me they got plenty of my cash back then. Empire and Jedi weren't even directed by Lucas, and don't even go to the Jar Jar, and Anakin/Darth Vader as a crybaby prequels Lucas directed. Truth is Ford was still INDY even in the new one, problem was Lucas wanted his SCI FI 50's version which Spielberg and Ford didn't want, but Lucas kept pushing and pushing til the other two gave in. Supposedly a 5th one will gear more toward the archaeology part of Jones, and mystical McGuffins not aliens. If so bring it on, seeing Ford in the Fedora and jacket was cool enough, now we need the story to accompany it.
....by the way gabber,...i know you were being fascistious.

I would love to see Indy 5
And they should have Mutt in the movie, they can build on the relationship they started in KOTCS
Bash Lucas all you want but there would be no Indy or Star Wars without him.

I would not know what to do with my money if it was not for George Lucas.:eek:

Screw Lucas. No doubt back then he was a great person. Heck I even did a biography on him for school. But now I cant stand the guy. He just annoys me. He really doesnt know how to make a proper movie, his ideas are looney. His power over Spielberg is disturbing. I mean, he kicked Darabont...^^^^ing Frank Darabont off Indy 4 just because he "didnt like his ideas" when everyone else did. His "Saucer Men" idea was MUCH worse. Mabye if he had...I dont know, talked and worked things out with Darabont, and worked out a great script, we would've had a better movie. Oh sure, I like Indy 4 fine, but I cant help but imagine what a Lucas free Indy would be like.

And dont even get me started on the Clone Wars. Blah.

I love Star Wars, I always will....but my enjoyment is fading more and more everyday when I see him keep screwing with the old movies. I know, they released the un^^^^ed with versions, but I missed those, and im sure they'll never come out again. All is left is his crappy re-edits that make the film 10x worse then they ought to be.

That felt GOOD. :D

Screw Lucas. No doubt back then he was a great person. Heck I even did a biography on him for school. But now I cant stand the guy. He just annoys me. He really doesnt know how to make a proper movie, his ideas are looney. His power over Spielberg is disturbing. I mean, he kicked Darabont...^^^^ing Frank Darabont off Indy 4 just because he "didnt like his ideas" when everyone else did. His "Saucer Men" idea was MUCH worse. Mabye if he had...I dont know, talked and worked things out with Darabont, and worked out a great script, we would've had a better movie. Oh sure, I like Indy 4 fine, but I cant help but imagine what a Lucas free Indy would be like.

And dont even get me started on the Clone Wars. Blah.

I love Star Wars, I always will....but my enjoyment is fading more and more everyday when I see him keep screwing with the old movies. I know, they released the un^^^^ed with versions, but I missed those, and im sure they'll never come out again. All is left is his crappy re-edits that make the film 10x worse then they ought to be.

That felt GOOD. :D

That is an awful lot of angst you got there.

Oh, and NECA is much better than McFarlane toys

*runs away*

OMG UR RONG!

*writes 10 paragaphs*

Hehe. Sorry, just had to get that out. My distain for Lucas goes back a long ways.

Back