no 12" Star Wars Exclusive for Comic Con?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpcreations26

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I cannot beleive that there is no exclusive 12" doll for Comic Con. Darth Sidious Holograph with mechno chair is cool but there needs to be a 12" doll. I was hoping there would be some exclusive version of ANH character for the show all signs seem to be pointing toward no.

jpcreations26 said:
I cannot beleive that there is no exclusive 12" doll for Comic Con. Darth Sidious Holograph with mechno chair is cool but there needs to be a 12" doll. I was hoping there would be some exclusive version of ANH character for the show all signs seem to be pointing toward no.

Dude, that's part of the 1/6 line.

What do you want, a Sith Eyes Yavin Luke?

Do we really need 2 threads to discuss this?

Does this even need to be discussed?

Shouldn't this be a post in the Darth Sidious Hologram thread?

Ah the great questions of life.... :D

Look at this funny carrot:

gross_carrot.jpg

There is no 12" line, there's a 1/6 line. Or am I wrong? Anyway, yeah Sideous Holo is the 1/6 exclusive, part of whatever the hell the line is called.

PosterBoyKelly said:
There is no 12" line, there's a 1/6 line. Or am I wrong? Anyway, yeah Sideous Holo is the 1/6 exclusive, part of whatever the hell the line is called.

I like grapes. :cuss

jpcreations26 said:

I'll have you know its an action figure!!!!!! :cuss

I still like grapes....

tomandshell said:
Look at this funny carrot:

gross_carrot.jpg

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Uhhhh...and what con is this an exclusive for. hmmmm? I can already hear people complaining about the sculpt and the paintjob.....

Back