Nightcrawler Comiquette!!. Link to ORDER NOW in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky for me i started to take pics of how these statues are packed. It has come in handy many times now.
:exactly: That's a great plan. I started doing that when I opened up the General Grievous PF, Cap vs. Skull and other such pieces packaged in a complex manner. Upon opening them, I immediately wondered how the hell I was gonna get them repacked when I had to.

Well I wish i had a Doom to see how easy it really is to put back in the box. But I doubt he will remain in the box at all :)

I have a Grievous too, I opened him up to inspect but was a bit hesitant to take him out of the box, so there he lies until I get my shelevs up :(

I need to start doing this i couldn't get the Silver Surfer back in the box right.

Hey Nova Force,

Did you manage to get your SS back in the box properly. I got some pictures of mine when I first got him. I can send it your way if you still need them as a reference.

Did you also get the Nightcrawler comiquette?

I remember when I had to move last year.....it was a HUGE pain in the ass boxing up all my pieces. I hope I don't have to go through that again any time soon.

I didn't realise there was a thread for this already so I have deleted my other thread and put this here.

I have quite a few of the female comiquettes from Sideshow, but Nightcrawler is my first male character in the line. I have a review and pics up at Action Figure Blues:

https://www.actionfigureblues.com/201...omiquette.html

Here's a pic, I have another in the review and a gallery at the AFB Facebook page - link is in the review.

5721621375_5cc2f721e8.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Andy

im boxing up nightcralwer for the short term...does anyone have a pic or advice on how his tail goes in the box, I cant figure it out.

Thanks

Nightcrawler Comiquette Tail

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the pointed end of nightcrawler's tail seems to be dropping down into the base. Has anyone else had this problem.

Re: Nightcrawler Comiquette Tail

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the pointed end of nightcrawler's tail seems to be dropping down into the base. Has anyone else had this problem.

Yes I got the same issue; never noticed it, but it's doesn't bother me that much to be honest.

The thing is, when i opened it and put it together originally, the tail hung high. Weeks later, it's basically resting in the base.

I merged your thread with the existing Nightcrawler Com thread, so all discussion can be kept in the same place :duff
x :peace

I just got this. I think it's absolutely fabulous. So colorful with pink BAMF and he's blue, his tail, and the base is great. Truly a great statue.

I bought it from this guy on ebay and the BAMF peg was too big for the base. Had to go to a glass cutter.

Back