• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIB color Count Orlok 1/4 scale, first version.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
He was only removed for inspection and to make sure all his little nails were good and they are. He has never been displayed, has both color and original shipper. Looking to get around $750, but will work with you if you want him. Buyer pays PayPal fees, I also take MO. I have excellent feedback here so buy with confidence, both old and a new feedback.

Will be out of town for a bit but let me know if you are interested.

Get at me peeps.

Re: FS NIB Color Count Orlok PF

I guess I should point out that this is the original one, the first one they made of Orlok. I also have the first Frankenstein and Dracula 1/4 scale I might be willing to sell.

FS Color 1/4 scale First Version Count Orlok

Hey all could I get a mod to change the title to NIB color Count Orlok 1/4 scale, first version.?

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: FS NIB Color Count Orlok PF

Hey all could I get a mod to change the title to NIB color Count Orlok 1/4 scale, first version.?

Thanks
No probs, all done.

You can change the title too if you want to.
Just got to your opening post click EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS. It will then bring up all the boxes with info in it including the title box, if you change the title in there, click SAVE.
That should change the title on the whole thread.
Lemme know if you need anymore info :duff
x :wave

Back