• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIB Ashley Wood ThreeA Circle Of Dark Set, Custom Figures, & Hot Toys Stuff For Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myersfarms

Super Freak
Reaction score
Charlestown, IN just 20 Min North of Louisville, K
NIB Ashley Wood ThreeA Circle Of Dark Set, Custom Figures, & Hot Toys Stuff For Sale!

New Item Listed in First Post!

All prices listed are negotiable (no resonable offer refused!) and are listed without shipping. I will ship outside the US but it will be higher. Please PM me for a shipping quote. I accept Pay Pal only for the moment. Please note that what you see is what you get. Thank you so much for looking. Check out some of my non-1/6th items up for sale on eBay too!

Newly available:

Ashley Wood ThreeA Circle of Dark Lab Dog Figure Set Sealed in Original Factory Mailer Box Never Opened: $150.00 OBO
labset.jpg

Items Pictured Out of Box. The set for sale is new in unopened shipping box.

Hot Toys DX01 Joker w/Bank Robber Head and Additional Accessories: $275.00 OBO

Toys Mon Nurse Joker Outfit, New Crocs, w/ King Grayskull Socks and Hot Toys Body Including Dis-Honor Guard Joker Head, Custom Bank Robber Joker Head and Custom Neck-Less Dis-Honor Guard Joker Head Cast and accessories: $175.00 OBO

Custom Scarecrow Dark Knight Version: $125.00 OBO

TrueType body and hands. Head and Suit, Shoes from eBay. Custom painted by me.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
For Sale: Scarecrow(s), Officer Joker & Two Face!

Clash of the Titans Perseus (No Medusa Head or Bag):PENDING

Ras Al Ghul (Henry Ducard) $100.00 OBO:
HPIM1447.jpg

Clothing including shoes/socks, black shirt, tan suit and cape with collar like in the animated series

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Re: FS-Spenser Gordon, and Alfred, Ras Al Ghul Parts, Custom Lucius Fox, Bruce Wayne

Tuesday Afternoon Bump! Thanks to those who have bought from and if you see my items on eBay and are interested please feel free to hit me up here as I will discount them for board members!

Back