NHL Playoffs 2009 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And where the hell do you weirdos keep coming up with pictures of me. I must have a fan club that I am not aware of. :dunno :cool:

Yea your pretty sexy there man, remind me a little of Brock Lezner meets Billy Idol meets Rocky Horror Picture Show.:lol

Well at least I am still the sexy to your awesome. As a team we are unstoppable. :lecture :lol

2795_image_5-p.jpg

My Pens won yet I am not fully ecstatic. I been a Pens fan for 19 years!

Friggin' Moose have tainted a Pens Cup win for me. I was lucky enough to be able to see the Pens win the Cup live at the MTS Centre. One thing none of you can say is I am a bad fan.. I stuck with my Moose team and gave them a standing ovation and even clapped the Bears on. What a great series, and what a wonderful playoffs! This fan is satisfied, but would have been happier had his Moose won. No lie when I said my Moose are my No. 1 priority now. Never used to be the case. Pens always took center stage. I guess once Lemieux "Le Magnifique" and Francis "The Franchise" finished off their careers with the Pens, while my love was still strong, wasn't where it was with those two superstars, and the fact my Moose played the exact same day as the Pens vyed for their 3rd Stanley Cup, plus seeing so many Moose games... buying so many game worn jerseys. Doing so many meet and greets with the club, and putting all that love and emotion into the team... my fandom for the Moose has taken off to extraordinary heights!

In the end I won my 30 GM (29 men and 1 woman) keeper fantasy league (also a Penguins team), the Moose being 2 games away from Calder Cup glory, and a NHL Penguins Cup win, its first in nearly two decades...

WELL A-FRIGGIN-MEN!!! :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Congrats Badmoon on your Bears winning the Cup!

Thanks Eli! I can say that I am glad you were there to see the Bears win! :lol

Thanks Eli! I can say that I am glad you were there to see the Bears win! :lol

You're welcome! Moose still have the best run organization in the AHL. Bears have had their time. Now it's Winnipeg's time! This is a first of many Cup runs and eventual Cup wins. Great scouting coupled with deep pockets = Championship teams. See the Wings and Pens as prime examples of that.

It's true. It is his home town team. Dumbass can't even pick a hockey team from his country to cheer for. He cheers for an American team. Which makes this all the more sweet. Just like Hershey baby!

ELI CANADA JUST GOT AN ASS WHOOPING!

HERSHEY NOW HAS THE MOST CUP WINS THAN ANY AHL TEAM. :rock

OPEN NET GOAL!!!!

This makes no sense! The Moose are my favorite hockey team and come from my city. My favorite team in the NHL is the Penguins because I grew up watching them win and I stuck with them even through the worst of times.

And wtf... I do care about the NHL final, it's just secondary to the AHL final. I said I didn't mean that, I was just frustrated with the Moose lost you stupeeeeeed eeeeeeediots.

GO MOOSE GO!

GO PENS GO!

Man, Ive been up celebrating all night, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

Hey Hossa, how does it feel ^^^^^^???

Hate on Crosby all you will, he got us to this point

Poor Detroit, they just can't seem to catch a break in anything lately.

haha, congrats Penguins. I was really hoping for the Red Wings to win this one. The odds were on the Wings as well.

Back