NHL Playoffs 2009 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
g-cvr-090612-stanleyCup-755.grid-6x3.jpg

"Quick, someone put a co/ck here!"

"Quick, someone put a co/ck here!"

STFU! He is a great player that deserves to hoist that cup like the many others on that team, the Pens have great personality and just as much depth as the Wings and they proved that in this series.

STFU! He is a great player that deserves to hoist that cup like the many others on that team, the Pens have great personality and just as much depth as the Wings and they proved that in this series.

I think you should take more pictures of yourself, then drink a bottle of vodka, and go drive around and show people the pictures that you took. :cool:

You STFU. He's a great player as well as a crybaby, puss, whiner, little ^^^^^ and many other things. Now go back to pretending to be a vampire.

I would delete these posts if you knew what was good for you, the language is unacceptable.

Honestly the only reason I am giving this guy ^^^^ is because I don't think he has posted in the thread yet before tonight. Plus I have read some other equally stupid posts that also deserve a little ^^^^.

Sorry Valfar. Or is it David, or Louis, or......Lestat, or.....^^^^! Is it Vamp? Nope can't be that. :lol

Honestly the only reason I am giving this guy ^^^^ is because I don't think he has posted in the thread yet before tonight. Plus I have read some other equally stupid posts that also deserve a little ^^^^.

Sorry Valfar. Or is it David, or Louis, or......Lestat, or.....^^^^! Is it Vamp? Nope can't be that. :lol

Oh, i have posted here.

Infractions that will be administered by the administration of this board!

I absolutely hate being administrated against by the administration of this board.

I wake up and feel a strong urge to administrate and that makes me use way to much toilet paper.

Back