NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid win by the Leafs tonight :yess: Can't get enough of Lupul and Bozak tearing it up out there! Schenn played an excellent game as well (including his goofy empty netter :lol)

It was justice for the poor reffing in that game. They didn't call ____ on the Habs. Subban put a guy in a headlock after the whistle and dragged him to the ice like a wrestler. He wouldn't let go and it took 2 refs to pry his arm off the guys neck. And no penaly for that?? Then less than a minute later Orpik "taps" a guy after whistle and he gets a penalty instantly. Bull____. Plus that whole hit on Letang went unpunished. The way i see it, The pens should have been on a 4 min PP for the remainder of the game and probably would have scored anyway. Habs should just be grateful they got a point out of it.

Carey Price can suck it.

ept_sports_nhl_experts-376755992-1294893822.jpg

I only saw the final 10 minutes of the third and OT. Prior to that CBC HNIC had the Jets vs. Bruins game on. After our game had ended, they went to the Pens/Habs game as they were still playing. I saw the hit on Kris Letang and agree, they deserved the win. I can't say for the other times since I was unable to watch the rest of the game for the aforementioned reasons. Still pretty great play made by James Neal to get us that game winner. If it weren't for his tenacious work around the net, Tanger would not have gotten the OT GW'er.

And you dare post an epic pic of MA Fleury despite your distaste for the man?! SHAME! SHAME ON YOU! :pfft:

Asking you toy collectors who are also hockey enthusiasts like moi, would you do this deal?

Keeper fantasy league. 30 GMs in this league, so 30 teams like the real NHL. It's based on real NHL points.

Team A:

Daniel Sedin

Team B:

Scott Hartnell
Clarke MacArthur
2012 1st round draft pick (potential top 20 pick)
2013 1st round draft pick

My roster:

FWD EVGENI MALKIN
FWD JAMES NEAL
FWD NIKOLAI ANTROPOV
FWD DANY HEATLEY
FWD DANIEL SEDIN
FWD PATRICK KANE
FWD STEPHANE DA COSTA
FWD RYAN GETZLAF
FWD JUSTIN WILLIAMS
FWD RENE BOURQUE
DEF JARED SPURGEON
DEF VICTOR HEDMAN
DEF TONI LYDMAN
DEF DAVID SCHLEMKO
DEF MIKE GREEN
DEF JORDAN LEOPOLD
ENF MATT MARTIN
ENF LUKE SCHENN
GOL CAM WARD
GOL MARC-ANDRE FLEURY
RES JIRI TLUSTY
RES TYLER ENNIS
RES EDDIE LACK
RES CAM ATKINSON

Asking you toy collectors who are also hockey enthusiasts like moi, would you do this deal?

Keeper fantasy league. 30 GMs in this league, so 30 teams like the real NHL. It's based on real NHL points.

Team A:

Daniel Sedin

Team B:

Scott Hartnell
Clarke MacArthur
2012 1st round draft pick (potential top 20 pick)
2013 1st round draft pick

My roster:

FWD EVGENI MALKIN
FWD JAMES NEAL
FWD NIKOLAI ANTROPOV
FWD DANY HEATLEY
FWD DANIEL SEDIN
FWD PATRICK KANE
FWD STEPHANE DA COSTA
FWD RYAN GETZLAF
FWD JUSTIN WILLIAMS
FWD RENE BOURQUE
DEF JARED SPURGEON
DEF VICTOR HEDMAN
DEF TONI LYDMAN
DEF DAVID SCHLEMKO
DEF MIKE GREEN
DEF JORDAN LEOPOLD
ENF MATT MARTIN
ENF LUKE SCHENN
GOL CAM WARD
GOL MARC-ANDRE FLEURY
RES JIRI TLUSTY
RES TYLER ENNIS
RES EDDIE LACK
RES CAM ATKINSON

Nope! Bad deal for you!

keep Sedin...

did anyone in Pittsburgh call 911 after Pacioretty tried to take Letang's head off?? just curious :D

all it takes is one pouting Russian is Washington to make a difference...I liked Bruce when he coached the Monarchs but how many times can you place high in the conference and burn out in the playoffs and still expect to keep your job

Maurice's firing was expected, Hurricanes have been terrible for the past few years.

Boudreau's was as well, but I'm assuming Ovechkin is still bitter about Boudreau benching him that one period where he called him a "fat ____" and must of been asking for a trade if they didn't let Boudreau go :lol

:lol

[ame="https://youtu.be/LFSIWeeUXeM"]https://youtu.be/LFSIWeeUXeM[/ame]

[ame="https://youtu.be/-hWZUBmT4J8"]https://youtu.be/-hWZUBmT4J8[/ame]

:lol

Where are those from?? All we get are the Ovechkin, talking head in a bowling bag commercials here.

Mr. Big bars are pretty common in Canada. I don't think I've seen them in the States.

As for the commercials, they're much better than Tim Thomas' try in that Discover commercial.:lol

Back