NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't forget all the times when US fans are chanting "USA USA!" when their team is essentially all Canadians. XD ..its always a WTF moment mixed with laughter.

Can't forget all the times when US fans are chanting "USA USA!" when their team is essentially all Canadians. XD ..its always a WTF moment mixed with laughter.
yup. cuz that ranks right up there with throwing banana peels at black players and burning your own city when you lose the cup. i now see where your national anthem originated from. *sigh* Oh, Canada.*sigh*

yup. cuz that ranks right up there with throwing banana peels at black players and burning your own city when you lose the cup. i now see where your national anthem originated from. *sigh* Oh, Canada.*sigh*

vancouver_riot01.jpg

:lecture

Vancouver waits until they lose the Cup before they riot. Montreal does it for winning a first round playoff series.

I never heard anything about this banana peel thing..where, when and who?...Canada..ahem.. Underground Railroad..jus sayin. :lol

*edit*

I just read a article on the banana incident, very rude sure and it can be blamed on one single individual. See, Canada has no dark past or present reputation for bad race relations amongst its people, not even close to like it is in the USA.

Last edited:
I never heard anything about this banana peel thing..where, when and who?...Canada..ahem.. Underground Railroad..jus sayin.

*edit*

I just read a article on the banana incident, very rude sure and it can be blamed on one single individual. See, Canada has no dark past or present reputation for bad race relations amongst its people, not even close to like it is in the USA.

You know what's sad, the fan probably would have done it to any player... banana peel means to slip on... it was a gag, and even if the intent was racial, it's one person. Do not paint all Canadians with all the same colour Keith. I love yeah man, but 1 guy... c'mon! btw Show lots of pics of the baby and wedding when both go underway.

And Bodie, you're stinking up the NHL thread with your presence. Now geeit you flea bag haggin' tramp!

I think this fan was just trying to be funny suggesting the player should slip on the banana peel as a gag. Either way, stupid.

Exert from an article.

"The Flyers consider this our ‘home away from home’ and that's because this city, the fans and this spectacular arena have been so supportive of the Philadelphia Flyers.” Comcast-Spectacor did not acknowledge that the action was racially motivated." I think a bunch of people added that part for themselves to increase the drama. It was just unfortunate it happened when a black player was out. Again, if it was a white player I doubt this would make a stir.

Read more: https://www.philly.com/philly/sport...na_peel_at_Flyers_Simmonds.html#ixzz1YudltaIw

I never heard anything about this banana peel thing..where, when and who?...Canada..ahem.. Underground Railroad..jus sayin.

*edit*

Awwwww look at Bodie....

2740009069_ca3b9b7ccd_o.jpg

Back