NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clutch you say?...

3095774896_c43ceb57a6.jpg

When did Sundin win a Cup? Heck, when did Sundin play for a Leafs team that won a series. That counted for anything... *snickers*

hehe

Valfar, how are you? Get a gamer you! I am getting a Jets one. Not sure who to get and I have pics of me and Sundin. I met him in T.dot.

Well guys we now own 4 seats of season tickets. One of our group members was caught scalping tickets, nearly costing my entire group their tix. So we booted him off and credited him. He's not happy, but we can't take that chance. Not a smart move.

Haha, Sundin for having probally only one highly skilled puck sniper(Alexander Mogilny) that really he could gel with on his line all his years here in Toronto, being 7th all time in game winning goals is not too shabby, guy had no one really that good to play with.

Game worn is still on the backburner for now but, as soon as i make that purchase, i'll have pics up. :p

Haha, Sundin for having probally only one highly skilled puck sniper(Alexander Mogilny) that really he could gel with on his line all his years here in Toronto, being 7th all time in game winning goals is not too shabby, guy had no one really that good to play with.

Game worn is still on the backburner for now but, as soon as i make that purchase, i'll have pics up. :p

You don't have to tell me about Mats Sundin. Guy was great. Unfortunately when we think clutch we think big games. But he did amazing in international play. Too bad the Leafs didn't have a big team during his tenure with them. Albeit they were the top goal scoring team one year and had over 100 points a few times.

I am, I am ____ting sparks out of my ass right now. Also, I am a season ticket holder, so I see NHL games in person.

OH YEAH! I AM THAT AWESOME!!!

:exactly:
yeah, you suck. the best i could do was season tickets to Bulldog Hockey when i lived in Duluth about 15 years ago. they were the worst team in the WCHA at the time. but any hockey is better than no hockey.

yeah, you suck. the best i could do was season tickets to Bulldog Hockey when i lived in Duluth about 15 years ago. they were the worst team in the WCHA at the time. but any hockey is better than no hockey.

Oh and I have 4 seats on my account! 4 seats! OH MY!

Oh and I have 4 seats on my account! 4 seats! OH MY!

Yeah, but it's to see the probably still mediocre former Thrashers.:wink1:

I'm happy just having my 10 game pack to see the defending Stanley Cup Champions.:yess:

Yeah, but it's to see the probably still mediocre former Thrashers.:wink1:

I'm happy just having my 10 game pack to see the defending Stanley Cup Champions.:yess:

It's still the NHL so :nana: and we have the richest owner of all North American pro sports. Only a matter of time we become a great organization. We already are! The team will follow suit. So there. :yess:

It's still the NHL so :nana: and we have the richest owner of all North American pro sports. Only a matter of time we become a great organization. We already are! The team will follow suit. So there. :yess:

Unless you're a New Jersey Nets fan, you're wrong according to Forbes. Prokhorov is worth $18billion and not any NHL owner is in the top 4, Eli makes up a lot of 'facts'. :lol

https://www.therichest.org/sports/richest-owners-in-sports/

Last edited:
Pffft...Jets. did the first version of that team ever make the playoffs in their entire existence??? and that was back when like every team got into the playoffs except for 2. i foresee the new version doing no better for 10 years until the eventual relocation to Las Vegas.

Check yourselves before you wreck yourselves hobags!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thomson,_3rd_Baron_Thomson_of_Fleet

With an estimated net worth of around $23.0 billion Cdn as of 2010, Thomson and his family are the richest in Canada and 16th richest in the world according to Forbes in 2011.[1]

I don't make up facts... dorklets!

23 billion > 18 billion

Add up the numbers home slice.

I love owning you fools...

CHECK THE LIST! FORBES SITE! No. 17 THOMPSON OWNER OF THE JETS! Apparently Thompson estate fluctuates from 16th to 17th in the world.

No. 32 is your precious Mikhail Prokhorov.

Now geeit out of my thread!

Back