NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for the season to begin. Getting back into the swing of the things, the B's need a third line LW, another D-man, and the PP will probably still suck. Fire Clod!!!:lol

Let's go Bruins!!!

Leafs win the cup *****ez complain it wasn't properly earned because of the 48 or 50 game season.

Leafs win the cup *****ez complain it wasn't properly earned because of the 48 or 50 game season.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

No chance, even with a shortened season they wont make the playoffs

Did they make any changes in the off season?

Should be interesting if the Leafs do trade for Luongo.

I think JVR will struggle at playing center. Leaf needs a true center not a winger playing that position.

Nah no way, they'll bring up Ben Scrivens from the Marlies as the back up. He's having a good year so far.

And who said JVR will play center? He'll probably be on the left wing with Connolly and Kessel.

:lol You need defends first to do that :cuckoo:

Defends? Is that a feminine product?

Defense :lol Bloody iPhones. I also agree but goaltending is crucial right now.

You guys should make an offer on Subban, you dont need the draft picks and you need someone who can log 27 minutes a game

Indeed. If we could land Subban we'd have another chance at a long term reliable starting goaltender. I'd love to see that.

Back