NHL 2010-2011 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, his skill set has never been questioned. That's all you Crosby lovers keep bringing up though while trying to deny he is the biggest baby to lace 'em up in generations :huh

Every player is out to win games, "getting him" is not an agenda for NHL teams who wish to make post season runs, sorry to shoot down your conspiracy theory.

Like I've said before, nobody hated Gretzky, Mario, Messier, Yzerman, etc like we do Crosby & there's a reason for it - and it isn't his skill set b/c he isn't better than any of them. Same goes for the NFL wrt to Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers. People respect great athletes who play the game with grit and aren't whining floppers like Crysby.

Mario river'd at the refs too, its part of the game and doesn't really detract from my liking of a player unless it gets really out of hand, you can't single out Crosby like that..like i said everyone is up in his grill, there are enforcers that act more like babies then Crosby.

Gretzky= no grit, all brains and probally the best player to play the game...____ your grit theory.

isn't this argument like soo 2007?? do we need to keep arguing about this?? how did this start anyway?? some troll comes in here stirring ____ up?? talking about some washed player like Lindros. let's talk about the upcoming season.

Mario river'd at the refs too, its part of the game and doesn't really detract from my liking of a player unless it gets really out of hand, you can't single out Crosby like that..like i said everyone is up in his grill, there are enforcers that act more like babies then Crosby.

Feel free to show me any compilation videos of Mario rivering the refs and diving and faking injuries to get calls like Crosby does seemingly every game. I'll wait.

Plus, everyone was up in Mario's grill, Gretzky, Messier & Yzerman's grill just as bad and yet fan bases didn't despise those greats the way they do Sid b/c they weren't babies. Mario did nothing but destroy my Rangers yet I'll always respect him as an All Time great b/c of how amazing he was and how he played the game.

When Sid starts playing the game with some integrity he'll start getting respect and some people to cheer for him instead of everyone hoping he fails a la Lebron James.

isn't this argument like soo 2007?? do we need to keep arguing about this?? how did this start anyway?? some troll comes in here stirring ____ up?? talking about some washed player like Lindros. let's talk about the upcoming season.

1561229-mentlegen_trollface_has_arrived_2467_preview_large.jpg

It's a hockey discussion in the off season, if you don't like the topic piss off. Simple. :lecture:lecture:exactly:

Last edited:
:exactly::lecture:goodpost::lol The worst in the league bar none.

What idiots like Deez don't realize is that the majority of NHL fans that aren't Pens fans WANT to cheer for Crosby, b/c we know the kid is insanely gifted and is the face of the sport. We just can't b/c he is such a whiny ____ .

Take the NFL for example, most people can root for Manning, Brady, Rodgers or Brees b/c they all play gritty and they're all great.

The only idiot in this thread is you, who cant support any ____in statments you make. Majority of NHL fans hate Crosby? Where do you get this info? VS????

Youre just a hater and holding on this crybaby ____ is only thing you have, keep hanging on. Ill watch my Stanley cup and Gold medal game highlights.( insert 15 smilies, cuz that seems to be what you like doing)

The only idiot in this thread is you, who cant support any ____in statments you make. Majority of NHL fans hate Crosby? Where do you get this info? VS????

Youre just a hater and holding on this crybaby ____ is only thing you have, keep hanging on. Ill watch my Stanley cup and Gold medal game highlights.( insert 15 smilies, cuz that seems to be what you like doing)

I already posted 2 hilarious videos supporting my statements. I could post more but it's painfully obvious to anyone who can rub 2 brain cells together that the kid is a baby & that every fan base outside of Pitt hates him and wants him to fail.

Keep watching your highlights, I'll enjoy these

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p2hu28q3Hg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p2hu28q3Hg[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihs9a1N0L7Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihs9a1N0L7Y[/ame]

seems like insults from a newb. isn't that grounds for a banning here??

1561229-mentlegen_trollface_has_arrived_2467_preview_large.jpg

You've posted nothing about the NHL in this NHL thread & contributed nothing to the current topic, you're just trolling. If anyone deserves the infraction/ban look it's you dummy.

I already posted 2 hilarious videos supporting my statements. I could post more but it's painfully obvious to anyone who can rub 2 brain cells together that the kid is a baby & that every fan base outside of Pitt hates him and wants him to fail.

Keep watching your highlights, I'll enjoy these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p2hu28q3Hg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihs9a1N0L7Y

how many times are you gonna keep posting these ____ing videos. we get you don't like Crosby. big deal. quit spamming this ____. go back to your Spawn board.

how many times are you gonna keep posting these ____ing videos. we get you don't like Crosby. big deal. quit spamming this ____.

He said I didn't provide proof of my statements, those videos are proof. If you don't like it, go post in 1 of the other 9 billion threads on the site.

Oh and you've still contributed nothing to the thread. Good work.

He said I didn't provide proof of my statements, those videos are proof. If you don't like it, go post in 1 of the other 9 billion threads on the site.

Oh and you've still contributed nothing to the thread. Good work.
meh. i've been posting in this thread since last fall. when did you show up??

If your gonna show Sid footage show the good stuff...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC2oQ0wxCKE"]2011 Winter Classic - Sidney Crosby Concussion Hit - YouTube[/ame]

....too soon :monkey3:lol

I will admit, the videos of him diving are funny as hell but to laugh at someone gettting hit that brutally is terrible. I never wish someone to get hurt even if its the guy I hate most in the league. A little classless dude.
I never wished injury on anyone, nor did I post that video you're referring to, so you while you're on that soapbox you can direct that comment to who did post it. Thanks.

I never wished injury on anyone, nor did I post that video you're referring to, so you while you're on that soapbox you can direct that comment to who did post it. Thanks.
you laughed at the video with your stupid smiley spams so that makes you just as bad as anybody who posted the video. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back