NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to do 3-4 leagues now I am only doing 1 and its one I have been in for about 15 years. I don't put a lot of time into it but its still fun

I only do 1 now and that one is a long running money league. I stopped doing others as it just gets too overwhelming.

Pats defense helps too :lol

It helps a lot , I don't know why they get praised..still look the same in giving up too many points to me :dunno

I think Chiefs can Give Denver a run for the AFC West this season , looks like the run game is back for KC

Pats definitely corrected the run game in the off season, doesn't matter without Edelman , this run game for the Pats has improved

Anybody thinking the WK 1 matchups are weak except maybe a couple of games including this one ..annoyed with the scheduling ..hopefully we get some surprising good games

I like the win..NE needed humbling ..they aren't the perfect team ..that defense is always the X factor :lecture

Smith lit it up , what a fantasy nightmare this must've been for many :horror

NE's defense was lacking tonight, but it also looked like they missed LeGarrette Blount on those two fourth down attempts. Not to take anything away from KC and their defense, but had the Pats converted those two tries (both in the red zone, IIRC), things may have been different.

It may be a costly victory for KC though, depending on how bad Eric Berry's Achilles injury is.

NE's defense was lacking tonight, but it also looked like they missed LeGarrette Blount on those two fourth down attempts. Not to take anything away from KC and their defense, but had the Pats converted those two tries (both in the red zone, IIRC), things may have been different.

It may be a costly victory for KC though, depending on how bad Eric Berry's Achilles injury is.

What definitely made the difference IMO the KC run game which has lacked a few seasons ago. I know Pats will turn it out next game..it's what they do, but Bill really should've improved the defense in the off season :slap

Cowboys and Giants should be fun :horror

Back