NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of... and there are a LOT of dumb things when it comes to the law.

That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of... and there are a LOT of dumb things when it comes to the law.
Just means Odin Llyods family gets more $$$ if they Hernandez family goes after the Pats.

I don't think the NFL will let that happen
They may have no choice, they didn't make payments due to the conviction and its presumed that is why he told she'd she is rich in the letter knowing the conviction would be overturned. I believe that was the plan all along

Ok, I'm so confused with this mess. Time to forget about that piece of garbage.
His buddy who he killed(I guess not anymore) was the first one they got him on, while in jail waiting for trail the charged him with two more murders which he was aquitted for. But can we still call him a murderer he did murder himself

I just don't understand how it can be vacated after he was found guilty. The only thing that was going on was his appeal. Whatever, piece of **** was a coward who took the easy way out.....

In other news, Brady is on the cover of the new madden game....who's worried about the curse? :lol He made a pretty funny video about it.

I just don't understand how it can be vacated after he was found guilty. The only thing that was going on was his appeal. Whatever, piece of **** was a coward who took the easy way out.....

In other news, Brady is on the cover of the new madden game....who's worried about the curse? :lol He made a pretty funny video about it.
Weird MA law that says if a person dies during an appeal process the conviction is vacated as they were not allowed to complete the appeal.

I ain't getting a Madden game with a Pats player on the cover.

Back