NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm...Kyle Turley?
Nice guess but nope. I didn't actually did go to high school with him. I was friends with him in Jr high and but we ended up at different high schools. Plus Kyle made a hell of lot more that that.

Good point about the salary. I was trying to think of any MoVal area NFL athletes and he was the only one I could think of. Plus he's the kind of knucklehead that could blow through a lot of earnings. Moreno Valley HS grad myself...

Ill miss you BEAST! Always gonna be my favorite! Sad day :( just glad I got to see him play for all those years in person and on national TV. Nothing like seeing those dreads flying all over the place at the clink :D

Last edited:
Good point about the salary. I was trying to think of any MoVal area NFL athletes and he was the only one I could think of. Plus he's the kind of knucklehead that could blow through a lot of earnings. Moreno Valley HS grad myself...
Naw he is actually pretty smart. I know the one saints game makes you think different but he isn't really a knucklehead.

Oh really you went to MVHS. Turley went to Valley View right when it opened but funny is he never play football until he was a senior, he was a good wrestler though.

I can only imagine the celebrations cam had planned on and practiced all week for the super bowl..lol.. It just looked like he gave up towards the end of the game to me.

What Cam said today is the truth.

"show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser."

No one should be happy to lose. He was mad, upset...... it shows passion that not everyone has.

What Cam said today is the truth.

"show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser."

No one should be happy to lose. He was mad, upset...... it shows passion that not everyone has.

There is a difference between being a good loser and gracious loser. You think Russell Wilson was happy about throwing that INT last year? You think he got on the plane and had a drink and smiled all the way home? He maned up and went to his press conference and answered each question with grace and humility and I don’t think there is a person in the league who would call Russell a loser because he doesn’t act like a jackass when he loses.

Cam doesn’t need to all of the sudden turn onto Donny Osmond, he can have fun and smile and do his Superman and first down crap all he wants but what people are saying is that when he does lose and things don’t go his way it might be good for his image, his teammates image, his coaches image and his owners image to maybe just conduct himself with a little humility. He’s not a golfer or tennis player, what he does reflects on others and he needs to know that.

There is a difference between being a good loser and gracious loser. You think Russell Wilson was happy about throwing that INT last year? You think he got on the plane and had a drink and smiled all the way home? He maned up and went to his press conference and answered each question with grace and humility and I don’t think there is a person in the league who would call Russell a loser because he doesn’t act like a jackass when he loses.

Cam doesn’t need to all of the sudden turn onto Donny Osmond, he can have fun and smile and do his Superman and first down crap all he wants but what people are saying is that when he does lose and things don’t go his way it might be good for his image, his teammates image, his coaches image and his owners image to maybe just conduct himself with a little humility. He’s not a golfer or tennis player, what he does reflects on others and he needs to know that.

Exactly, some want to rip Manning right now for walking off the field. Some even are saying its racism. But here is his press conference. Walking right off the field is easier to understand, and immediate reaction can be purely emotional and may look bad but if you have time to compose yourself and get in the press conference you can act like or like Cam did. Sure Cam heard the Broncos talking what some have said was talking smack , but they were answering a question with what the plan was and he couldn't handle the fact that they planned to make him throw the ball because they didn't think he could and well they were right.

And Cam if you don't want to hear the other team talk about stopping you then... DON'T LET THEM STOP YOU.

Cam is just going to be a polarizing figure much like Brady. Brady has the same fire Cam does maybe more so and given all those rings he can do what he wants. There was a whole lot about that Super Bowl that was messed up and Cam wasn't in my top 10.

Cam is just going to be a polarizing figure much like Brady. Brady has the same fire Cam does maybe more so and given all those rings he can do what he wants. There was a whole lot about that Super Bowl that was messed up and Cam wasn't in my top 10.
Yeah, I can't stand Brady but at least he wouldn't have walked out of that press conference the way Cam did. On the other hand, you know the NFL or CBS would not set it up so Brady would have to sit there and answer questions after a loss while his opponent was in an earshot. Cam is still immature, but he was kind of set up to be embarrassed.

But for much different reasons, really I would compare him to Lynch. But the difference is Marshawn Lynch and I am not sure that's a good look for a Qb. Brady is polarizing because he wins , the team and coach he plays for and really he is kind of hated because he is good looking guy, has a kid with a hot actress and is now married to a super hot super model.

I guess I can understand Cam's thinking but to be proud of being a sore loser is not MVP material. I was disappointed days later he revealed this.

But for much different reasons, really I would compare him to Lynch. But the difference is Marshawn Lynch and I am not sure that's a good look for a Qb. Brady is polarizing because he wins , the team and coach he plays for and really he is kind of hated because he is good looking guy, has a kid with a hot actress and is now married to a super hot super model.

Brady is hated because losers are jealous of him.

Back