NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He isn't proud of being a loser....that's the whole reason he is pissed. The guy hates losing.
He must hate all those losers on his team then. From what I have heard all of them acted like professional adults in their press conferences so they must just be a bunch of losers who like losing.

I honestly think race does play into this. The media loves the black QB when he's winning and dancing and celebrating but flip that coin to the other side and it's like WHOA wait a sec, this isn't how you are supposed to act. You take the good with the bad when you are dealing with this kind of personality.

I like Cam as an athlete, but his post game behavior was disappointing. He's a thoughtful and well spoken...and in watching his explanation yesterday, I was still disappointed. He kept on saying "All I can be is me"...which is true of course, everybody should be themselves and not put up a front. But one should be able to handle losing with grace and class. And when he said "If I offended anyone...cool" that rubbed me the wrong way. Individuals do not exist in a vacuum. As the saying goes, "No man is an island". Unless you're a hermit, you live in and are a part of a community. He doesn't need to apologize if he doesn't feel like it (after all, that kind of apology is disingenuous) but he also doesn't need to be flippant. A simple "It wasn't my intention to offend anyone" would suffice, and is a non-apology.

I honestly think race does play into this. The media loves the black QB when he's winning and dancing and celebrating but flip that coin to the other side and it's like WHOA wait a sec, this isn't how you are supposed to act. You take the good with the bad when you are dealing with this kind of personality.
Yeah but almost no players current or former of any race is defending him outside his team. You know when TO and Chad Johnson are both saying that was unprofessional that's bad. Plus he brought it on himself, he is the one that said if you don't like how I act when I score stop me. They did and he refused to give them credit for doing so and when he heard them saying that was his plan he stormed of like a lil baby. He wants the other team to suck it up when they lose but he can't? This has nothing to do with race, this has everything to do with he thought people should act one way when he is doing good but acted 1000x worse when we was on the other side. The problem is his father never thought him to have humility but that's not shocking this is a man who sold his son to the highest bidder. This is a man who found the best JC for his son to go to when his son got himself in trouble and was about to be suspended. We all know what he really is, a guy who wants to have fun and wants to be the center of attention when it's good and when it's bad he wants to be left alone.

I personally hope he loses every other game he plays in a very humiliating way until he learns some humility.

Actually, I take that back. I just heard his comments at lunch about not diving on the ball and the dude is totally bringing this on himself. I think those comments are more disturbing then the postgame interview.

TO. . .saying that was unprofessional
FEpNT2V.jpg

I personally don't see much difference in what Cam did and what Peyton did in 2009. Both were ungracious losers.

Looking back at the aftermath of the Superbowl now, though, I'm actually more annoyed with Peyton's shilling for Budweiser than Cam's pouty baby act. I guess neither should be surprising, but. . .is this how Peyton is going to cap his much ballyhooed NFL career? By turning his last moment in the spotlight into a damn beer commercial?

I personally don't see much difference in what Cam did and what Peyton did in 2009. Both were ungracious losers.

Did Peyton walk off at the post-game conference? Not being snarky, serious question. I remember the reports of him leaving the field after the loss, but did he at least compose himself and answer questions afterwards?

Yeah, the Papa John's thing was lame, too. Lame that the NFL even let that guy on the field :lol

Did Peyton walk off at the post-game conference? Not being snarky, serious question. I remember the reports of him leaving the field after the loss, but did he at least compose himself and answer questions afterwards?
No, he didn't walk out of the conference. He just stomped off the field, Lebron-style. The only difference is that one draws more attention to himself, I guess.

What Peyton did was worse. He did what even a little leaguer wouldn't do...... He walked out on his peers.... Cam walked out on some reporters......

FEpNT2V.jpg

Looking back at the aftermath of the Superbowl now, though, I'm actually more annoyed with Peyton's shilling for Budweiser than Cam's pouty baby act. I guess neither should be surprising, but. . .is this how Peyton is going to cap his much ballyhooed NFL career? By turning his last moment in the spotlight into a damn beer commercial?
I see a huge difference between two. One is a immediate reaction which is much more understandable than a reaction after you have some time to decompress. Also one person gave the other team credit in the win one basically said its just we didn't play well, the opponent didn't make a difference. Also one talked about it later and went out of his way to talk to the person the other pretty much said I would do it again and that anyone who wouldn't do that is a loser.

Also your opinion is tainted as your a Saints fan and it happened against your team.

Everyones whining about Cam...meanwhile Talib says he intentionally tried to injure Corey Brown...and no one cares.
Defenders always try to intentionally hurt guys on the offense, so I'm not sure how newsworthy that is. Maybe they aren't trying to kill or cripple them, but they certainly want them to feel pain and fear of pain. Von Miller went in saying if he got two sacks he thought they would be in a good position to win. Two plays in themselves won't win you a game, but if those two plays put the fear of being hit into the mind of the QB. . .and that seemed to pay off, with the way Cam avoided going after the fumble for fear of additional injury.

I see a huge difference between two. One is a immediate reaction which is much more understandable than a reaction after you have some time to decompress. Also one person gave the other team credit in the win one basically said its just we didn't play well, the opponent didn't make a difference. Also one talked about it later and went out of his way to talk to the person the other pretty much said I would do it again and that anyone who wouldn't do that is a loser.
I wouldn't really defend either, but as someone else posted, in Cam's case at least he had the good sportsmanship to congratulate the victors. He was just a pouty baby before and after that. Could be that once he was able to decompress the weight of the loss hit Cam even harder, which is also understandable for a different personality type. And I recall another circumstance where Peyton's Colts lost a playoff game and he threw his O-line under the bus during a press conference. So, he's not been a model case in that context, either.

Robert Kraft is awesome.

"I happened to see Archie there. He has two sons who won two super bowls each. But with all due respect, we have one son who has won four."

HAHA!

Robert Kraft is awesome.

"I happened to see Archie there. He has two sons who won two super bowls each. But with all due respect, we have one son who has won four."

HAHA!

1. Brady's not your son.
2. All of those Manning wins came at your expense either in the SB or Conference championship game so I see a little bitterness.
3. None of those 4 Manning wins were the result of cheating.

Last edited:
Back