NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think he will get cleared but I bet the suspension gets knoecked down to 2 games. I think Kraft took the team penalties without question in return for cutting the games.

Just got the latest issue of SI, Favre once again in green and gold.

favre-si-cover.jpg

Brady should be gone for 6 not 4. And the charger loser should be gone for the year. No tolerance for PED's.

him and tim tebow need to go bunk together in the frigid north of Canada and go start a church..... time to bring on another qb LOL
!

It seems like a few people here are kind of getting a little sick of Russell's off season. His "I am all about winning and the team" but won't sign a contract. And his "I am always about God" then dates a woman who if you watch her videos and listen to her songs isn't quite an angel. All of his talk about playing baseball. Everyone still wants him here but a year ago he was King of Seattle, heck nobody here blamed him for the Super Bowl loss one bit, but now 5 months later the little cracks are starting to show.

Last edited:
All the news is created by the Media, my opinion of Russell hasn't changed, and really any player especially QB that is talented enough to be considered in the upper echelon of quarterbacks that are under 30 has their right to get as much money as they can. That is especially true in Russell's case because he's been paid a total of 3 million dollars for his first contract.

He should get paid what market value is today not what someone got paid 2 years ago when the salary cap was 25million dollars less. People say he shouldn't get paid more than Aaron Rodgers, well that contract was signed 2 years ago and you're delusional if you think that a QB's salary will never go up and above others no matter how good they are if the salary cap keeps going up. If he gets $23 million dollars that'll still be less of a percentage against the cap than what it cost 2 years ago, and will count even less next year when the cap goes up again another 10-15million.

People saying paying Russell Wilson will cripple their ability to resign everyone, yeah they might lose 1-2 players but you can always draft well and develop like they have been. The 10-15million dollar cap increase will more than cover any other upcoming star's contract as long as their low draft picks pan out and become stars like they have been these last few years. They could also structure the contract to count against the cap more towards the latter part of the contract than in the early years so they can sign Bobby Wagz to an ext.

This not a Russell Wilson problem this is Seahawks ownership and management being cheap imo and not doing the right thing by signing their franchise player to a contract he deserves at market value. You think Cleveland would think twice signing Russell Wilson to a 23mil a year contract if they had him? Hell no.

At least none of them tried to be a pretty unicorn and blow their head off like that guy in Maine lol.

Back