NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very disappointed in Robert Kraft. Once again the stupidity of the NFL league offices win and it allows the Patriots to be tarnished.

You got to wonder if there is some truth behind all this then, why would he let his club be humiliated if you will, if they were 100 percent innocent?

well, I'm pretty sure Wilson wont be the seahawks long term QB, it was good while it lasted but there is no way the seahawks will pay him. I hate that this league is how it is. Pay your QB an insane amt of money once his rookie deal is up and have a crap team, or let them walk/trade them and have a crap QB but good team that the new qb can't do jack with. Whatever though....

well, I'm pretty sure Wilson wont be the seahawks long term QB, it was good while it lasted but there is no way the seahawks will pay him. I hate that this league is how it is. Pay your QB an insane amt of money once his rookie deal is up and have a crap team, or let them walk/trade them and have a crap QB but good team that the new qb can't do jack with. Whatever though....
Brady was one of the highest paid at one point and they have been really good. Manning was one of the highest paid and they were good. It can be done but you can't have the have one of then highest paid RBs, one the highest Paid Defenses and a top paid QB.

You got to wonder if there is some truth behind all this then, why would he let his club be humiliated if you will, if they were 100 percent innocent?

I think it came down more to not having enough of his billionaire club brethren on his side. There was only so much that can be done with nobody on your side.

Brady was one of the highest paid at one point and they have been really good. Manning was one of the highest paid and they were good. It can be done but you can't have the have one of then highest paid RBs, one the highest Paid Defenses and a top paid QB.
This is particularly the case for the Pats, who seem to have thrived with great draft picks and bargain basement-priced free agents to support Brady. How many times has his receiving corps changed over the years? Unfortunately, the Saints are one of those teams that focused on a pricey QB, some pricey offensive support, and as a result have had a mediocre defense most of the time, which doesn't allow you to fare so well in the playoffs. They seem to be making an about-face at the moment, but it may be too little, too late for Brees.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Tuck rule, spy gate, deflategate and who knows what else. Can't win without cheating I'll pass on that

Not hating just stating facts. So I guess every one here believes the patriots have never cheated? Even Darelle Revis said they have a history of cheating and he played with them. And by NO WAY am I saying they cheated in the Super Bowl they won fair and square but without cheating would they be there? Look at there fumble ratio way lower than anyone in the league and they play in cold weather just goes to show that they have been using under inflated footballs for better grip for a long time. Who knows what else they are hiding maybe that's why they didn't want the NFL to investigate further.

Whats funny is lots of retired NFL players say EVERY team cheats. Shoot even the greatest receiver of all time admitted to cheating. The Falcons pump in extra noise, slap on the wrist. Vikings use heaters on the balls,slap on the wrist. Pats accused of deflating the balls (still no proof) get slammed. Hmm only difference here is two teams are losers and one is winner. If it was Bucs that had dont that no one would care. People care because they win and they are jealous. Every team is looking for that edge and will push past the line. Listen to stories about old school coaches and being paranoid people were filing practices way before spygate. They didnt do anything new, they just had a pissed of ex coach who threw them under the bus. Bottom line people love to hate those who win all the time.

No bottom line is fans don't like CHEATERS big or small CHEATING is still CHEATING. U can say every team cheats but where is the proof? patriots have been busted numerous times with Proof against them if they are so good why the need to cheat? Brady could be one of the best but we will never know because there will always been an * next to him. If they have nothing to hide they would have fought it the whole way. I though Kraft said he wanted an apology from the NFL now all of a sudden he's not fighting it? Hmmm

Whats funny is lots of retired NFL players say EVERY team cheats. Shoot even the greatest receiver of all time admitted to cheating. The Falcons pump in extra noise, slap on the wrist. Vikings use heaters on the balls,slap on the wrist. Pats accused of deflating the balls (still no proof) get slammed. Hmm only difference here is two teams are losers and one is winner. If it was Bucs that had dont that no one would care. People care because they win and they are jealous. Every team is looking for that edge and will push past the line. Listen to stories about old school coaches and being paranoid people were filing practices way before spygate. They didnt do anything new, they just had a pissed of ex coach who threw them under the bus. Bottom line people love to hate those who win all the time.

This
:lecture

The only cheating the pats have been Proven guilty of was spy gate
No one likes mark McGuire? No they hate Barry bonds because he's a **** not because he cheated

Back