NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointing, but not completely unexpected with Revis. Both parties got what they wanted out of 2014.

Lots of off-season left. In Bill we trust.

Right now it'd be Logan Ryan, Kyle Arrington, Alfonzo Dennard and SB Hero Malcolm Butler. The secondary looks like a liability again, it's like being reset to 2013.

Goodbye overall best corner in the league.
Goodbye best physical corner in the league.
Goodbye heart and soul of defense.
Goodbye best receiving back in the league.

Thanks for the Super Bowl Revis, have fun losing in New York.
Thanks for the Suoer Bowl Browner, not sure why we did not pick up the option, best of luck.
Thanks for the last eleven years Vince. A true patriot, wish you could finish out your career here, best of luck.
Thanks for the Super Bowl Vereen, you to can have fun losing in New York.

Pats need to up the offense through free agency and draft defense in the first few rounds.

Would love to see Busch and Harvin for the Pats.

Graham pickup for the hawks is great. Hate losing Max Unger but I can see them restocking in the draft or maybe a salary cap cut. Would be monstrous if we got Andre Johnson also then signed Russell Wilson & Bobby Wagner to extensions to close out free agency.

Goodbye overall best corner in the league.
Goodbye best physical corner in the league.
Goodbye heart and soul of defense.
Goodbye best receiving back in the league.

Thanks for the Super Bowl Revis, have fun losing in New York.
Thanks for the Suoer Bowl Browner, not sure why we did not pick up the option, best of luck.
Thanks for the last eleven years Vince. A true patriot, wish you could finish out your career here, best of luck.
Thanks for the Super Bowl Vereen, you to can have fun losing in New York.

Pats need to up the offense through free agency and draft defense in the first few rounds.

Would love to see Busch and Harvin for the Pats.

So the Giants won't win next season? Cool, thanks! :lol

Hot damn. I didn't see the Hawks lost carpenter. Wtf are we gonna do for our already mediocre o line..... yikes. Jimmy sure ain't gonna help in the block game :p

Interesting to see 2 former hawks in Thurmond and maxwell on the eagles now.

Great.

NFL DeMarco Murray to sign with Eagles - ESPN

Way to stick it to the Cowboys, even after signing Ryan Matthews yesterday.

And for DeMarco to personally reach out to Chip Kelly...ugh.

Thanks for a great year, DeMarco. Happy you got your money but I hope you have some injury (nothing career ending or anything that will affect your quality of life off the field) that keeps you off the field.

Eh, the Cowboys had a number in mind and the Eagles offered more. I am sure Demarco will find yards a little tougher to come by, but good for him for cashing in on his only chance to do so. I can't fault him for that at all.

Oh, I don't blame Murray at all for getting his, especially since of all pro sports, the shelf life/earning potential of an NFL player is the shortest (not to mention the fact that this is especially true for RBs). Just disappointing to lose him.

Dallas has lost Murray, two inside linebackers in Bruce Carter and Justin Durant, and Henry Melton. Of course, they get Sean Lee back...provided he doesn't hurt himself again in training camp.

As long as Jerruh doesn't sign Trent Richardson, who was finally waived by the Colts.

Other news, Brandon Browner signs with the Saints, and Antonio Cromartie signs with the Jets. Who's the last "big" name out there? Wilfork?

As long as Jerruh doesn't sign Trent Richardson, who was finally waived by the Colts.

Other news, Brandon Browner signs with the Saints, and Antonio Cromartie signs with the Jets. Who's the last "big" name out there? Wilfork?

Is there anyone left on the Patriots?

Mass exodus in New England

Never gotta worry about the pats, Bill just had to return his rentals but they will be replaced and onto another afc championship.

Back