NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are part of the NFC East so you'll never know. Cowboys are a Defensive Coordinator away. Redskins are an RG3 away. Giants are a championship Eli away. The Eagles have been in this position for some time now with almost the same roster. What's gonna happen though is now teams have film against Philly. And the Eagles plays are basic due to the hurry up no huddle offense and it seems that they are scripted. Next year they will be playing the NFC West and their own rivals. The whole NFC East will be back in the same position they were in for the past 4 years. I also predict another NFC East championship game next year.

oh man, i am still chucking at that one

their defense is terrible because they don't put good defensive players on the field. scouting and drafting are a joke and even when they do draft a "can't miss" like mo claiborne he misses, lol. conditioning appears to be an issue as well which further exposes their terrible drafts when injuries start to stack up towards the end of the season.

oh man, i am still chucking at that one

their defense is terrible because they don't put good defensive players on the field. scouting and drafting are a joke and even when they do draft a "can't miss" like mo claiborne he misses, lol. conditioning appears to be an issue as well which further exposes their terrible drafts when injuries start to stack up towards the end of the season.

I have to disagree. Claiborne and Carr played better last year because of Rob Ryan's system. They are man corners being forced to play zone. Sean Lee is one of the best at his position. Same with Ware. You can't put these players in a Tampa 2 coverage. That's just awful.

If Sean Lee could only stay on the field. That guys a beast. It would also help if Dallas didn't have street free agents on the D-line. Dallas was spoiled when they had Jay Ratliff at NT.

I have to disagree. Claiborne and Carr played better last year because of Rob Ryan's system. They are man corners being forced to play zone. Sean Lee is one of the best at his position. Same with Ware. You can't put these players in a Tampa 2 coverage. That's just awful.

as good as lee might be if we can't get more than 8 games out of him he is no good to the defense. i don't seem to remember claiborne being effective last season and scheme or not there were times where he looked totally lost on the field this season.

having said that, i have ZERO confidence that jerry can hire a competent defensive coordinator or if there is even one that is willing to come to this mess.

What's funny is that the past 4 years I have picked the Eagles to win that division. This year I finally changed it and said the Cowboys. Hmph.

And Logan Mankins looks to be this week's Patriot season ending injury winner. I know injuries are part of the game, but this year has been ridiculous.:mad:

And he's back in. Looked bad, but he's in. This is the guy that played through the end of 2011 with a torn ACL.

Last edited:
I thought Arizona would at least show up today... guess not.

And looks like Russell Wilson as finally hit the 2nd year wall. Last 2 weeks and today... YUCK.

Yeah, this has been an interesting Seahawks/Rams game for sure. 3 unsportsman like conduct penalties on 1 play.

Back