NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked like a hit to the head at full speed and when you change your name to Hittner your not going to ever have the close ones go your way especially when refs are told when in doubt throw the flag.

But he went extremely out of his way to hit him shoulder to chest. What are you supposed to do now?

But he went extremely out of his way to hit him shoulder to chest. What are you supposed to do now?

I am not saying I agree with the rule, but I mean when you get one shot at full speed I can't blame them for that flag.

I'm waiting for the rule change where defenders aren't allowed to hit at the knees anymore for any player (not just QBs). Then, there literally will be nothing for defenders to do but try to stand in they way of offensive ball carriers and hope they run into them and fall down on their own volition.

I'm waiting for the rule change where defenders aren't allowed to hit at the knees anymore for any player (not just QBs). Then, there literally will be nothing for defenders to do but try to stand in they way of offensive ball carriers and hope they run into them and fall down on their own volition.

They are already discussing a new strike zone.

We're beating ourselves. Falcons are beating us. Refs are beating us. Gruden is beating us. Just Turrible.

Just seeing that the Falcons play the Panthers next week. Man, if they end up helping the Saints get a 2nd seed, I would send them some flowers. I'll temporarily forget that they are the Saints' longest running, and most hated rival.

Just seeing that the Falcons play the Panthers next week. Man, if they end up helping the Saints get a 2nd seed, I would send them some flowers. I'll temporarily forget that they are the Saints' longest running, and most hated rival.

They are using a great gameplan tonight. Their defensive scheme is prone to screens right now and we just won't use it. Their OLine is holding up well and picking up the stunts.

Back