NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foles may break the most TD passes per game record. Impressive. Seems like the Eagles offense is always breaking records. They just can't win games. :rotfl

If Jerricho Cotchery played the Patriots every week, they'd already have his bust ready for Canton.

Man, the Steelers brought the game to a 24-24 tie. I was really excited.

Now I feel sick.

The game is not over yet, though.

I dunno What to even Write about the Hawks this yr .... let alone the last couple weeks. I think they just want to Let thier Fan Base have the Most Nail bite Games in all of History... Problem is ..., I don't have any Nails left ..., and work In sewers.

But Ya ..., Obviously the Injury's are seriously affecting aspects of thier game. However in Yrs past ..., they would loose most of these.... But yet as like last yr..., they remain Poise, and always Keep Playing...., it's almost like they don't even really play the 1st half ..., and Have the Best Half Time Adjustments of Any Team next to the Broncos this season . And they continue to Battle and win Games ...., they perhaps shouldn't have. The Bucs did Almost Beat the Saints a Few Weeks back ..., and the Saints seem to also have Road Issues ...., And Sure KC is 9-0 ..., but they have also Put together some less than Steller Wins.

I just want alittle more I suppose.

I know these are kind of the "dog days" of the season but I guess as long as Seattle keeps winning it doesn't matter... I just hope everyone gets healthy soon because when they do its gonna be even more fun to watch.

That was a pretty enjoyable game. It's always fun to see Brady toy with Troy Polamalu.:lol

7-2 going into the bye. Not bad.

Saints game today sucked. The Jets defense was really good, or maybe the Saints offensive line just played really badly. Add in another off game by Brees, Sproles getting injured and not being the factor he usually is, and stupid turnovers leading to points, and the game shouldn't have been as close as it was. I'm really worried about Carolina winning the division right now.

Wow headed to the hospital. Not a good week to be a head coach heath wise.

Saints game today sucked. The Jets defense was really good, or maybe the Saints offensive line just played really badly. Add in another off game by Brees, Sproles getting injured and not being the factor he usually is, and stupid turnovers leading to points, and the game shouldn't have been as close as it was. I'm really worried about Carolina winning the division right now.

Was at that game. Arrived "rooting" for the Jets, but annoying Jets fans made us begin to root for the Saints. Shocked that the Saints didn't find a way to win this game.

Btw, I know he didn't play, but where has Colstin been this season?

It seems like Coulston has been getting less and less productive over the last few years. But until this year, he was still really one of Brees's main go-to guys, particularly for long passes and tosses into the end zone. This year his focus has been on Graham and Sproles. Lance Moore is an afterthought, though he was an important player over the past few years. There are some new wide receivers on the team who have potential, and I hope it pans out because I fear it may be time to move on from Coulston and Moore, based on Brees's inability to get those guys involved. Sproles leaving yesterday's game seemed an insurmountable obstacle, which should not be the case with a QB like Brees, but my gut feeling is that he has become too reliant on him and Graham. The Pats took Graham out of the game, and Brees seemed lost much of the time. Like he didn't know how to throw to other guys anymore.

Probably my favorite pic from yesterday
uvaju9es.jpg

Back