NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I don't officially have a football team. WTG 49ers! :rock :D ;)

article-2211505-154D7CD3000005DC-453_634x905.jpg

As annoying and unlikable as he is, hard to deny that Harbaugh is an amazing coach. Having the ***** to move to Kaepernick, and the foresight to know that this was the right move, is a reflection of that.

He's unlikeable?

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you meant Kaepernick is annoying and unlikeable. It's late. Moving on lol.

Yeah, Green Bay was easily the worst defensive team to make the playoffs. Still a very impressive game by Kaepernick, though. It makes you completely forget he even threw an atrocious Pick 6 to start the game.

Today's games should be interesting. Especially seeing which Falcons team shows up. The one that beat the Broncos and dominated the Giants... or the one that got embarassed by Carolina and knocked out of the playoffs in the first game to past 3 years.

Yeah, Green Bay was easily the worst defensive team to make the playoffs. Still a very impressive game by Kaepernick, though. It makes you completely forget he even threw an atrocious Pick 6 to start the game.

Today's games should be interesting. Especially seeing which Falcons team shows up. The one that beat the Broncos and dominated the Giants... or the one that got embarassed by Carolina and knocked out of the playoffs in the first game to past 3 years.

One play way from making that twice not to mention.

I'm just going to come in here and say good luck to both the Pats (Jenn's team) and the Texans (my team). My team is gonna need it. :(

Who would have thought that going into yesterday's games Flacco would outplay Manning and Kaepernick outplay Rodgers.

Man is Broncos coach John Fox receiving some serious heat nationally. Three things come to mind.

1. 36 seconds left in the first half with 3 timeouts and Denver takes a knee.

2. 31 seconds left in the second half with 2 timeouts and Denver takes a knee.

3. With 2:06 left in the second half and the Broncos up by 7 and looking at a 3rd & 7, they handoff the ball. Run stopped, the Ravens get the ball and score a TD on a bomb to tie the game. The Broncos could have iced the game with a passing first down. Who wants to take a chance in OT where anything can happen?

You bring in one of the greatest quarterbacks to play the game and essentially take the ball out of his hands in crunch time when he's known for late game heroics. :ohbfrank:

Back