NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who would have thought that going into yesterday's games Flacco would outplay Manning and Kaepernick outplay Rodgers.

Man is Broncos coach John Fox receiving some serious heat nationally. Three things come to mind.

1. 36 seconds left in the first half with 3 timeouts and Denver takes a knee.

2. 31 seconds left in the second half with 2 timeouts and Denver takes a knee.

3. With 2:06 left in the second half and the Broncos up by 7 and looking at a 3rd & 7, they handoff the ball. Run stopped, the Ravens get the ball and score a TD on a bomb to tie the game. The Broncos could have iced the game with a passing first down. Who wants to take a chance in OT where anything can happen?

You bring in one of the greatest quarterbacks to play the game and essentially take the ball out of his hands in crunch time when he's known for late game heroics. :ohbfrank:

No doubt.
Broncos' John Fox was getting a lot of flak yesterday for these calls.

I was siding with the Ravens, so it didn't bother me any, but you have to question those poor decisions made.

Kind of looks like things are not going to go Seattle's way today. Doesn't feel the same as last week. Ill keep my hopes up though.

Who would have thought that going into yesterday's games Flacco would outplay Manning and Kaepernick outplay Rodgers.

Man is Broncos coach John Fox receiving some serious heat nationally. Three things come to mind.

1. 36 seconds left in the first half with 3 timeouts and Denver takes a knee.

2. 31 seconds left in the second half with 2 timeouts and Denver takes a knee.

3. With 2:06 left in the second half and the Broncos up by 7 and looking at a 3rd & 7, they handoff the ball. Run stopped, the Ravens get the ball and score a TD on a bomb to tie the game. The Broncos could have iced the game with a passing first down. Who wants to take a chance in OT where anything can happen?

You bring in one of the greatest quarterbacks to play the game and essentially take the ball out of his hands in crunch time when he's known for late game heroics. :ohbfrank:

I agree with the decision at the end of both halves. If Balt scored first possession of OT I could see the complaint about the second half, but Den had 2 chances to win in OT, one they had to punt and the other Manning threw a horrible pass and ended up costing them the game.

3 and 7 and you throw and incomplete pass people ***** again why don't you run they have no timeouts.

It's amazing how great fans hindsight can be sometimes.:slap

They score a TD here and they are still in it

(Need them to score I have the Falcons and the over)

Back