NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wondering what your thinking with onside there. Your D just spent half the quarter on the field, came off for a FG and a kickoff then maybe give the ball back to the texans on a short field with a tired D?

I am wondering what your thinking with onside there. Your D just spent half the quarter on the field, came off for a FG and a kickoff then maybe give the ball back to the texans on a short field with a tired D?

Or why would you take Tebow out when you're on the goal line. If Tebow was in, with the threat of the option, I betcha they would've scored the TD. What they hell did the sign Tebow for if they don't use him?

Also, I haven't really been following the Texans closely the past 2 seasons, but that JJ Watt is really really good.

Agreed. Tebow definitely shouldve stayed in on that drive, completely took away his momentum.

Barr that J.J. Wat blocked pass that resulted in an INT and eventual FG, the Jets could've realistically won this game. I think a good coaching staff has now got their game plan to bring down the Texans here in this season. And of course, if Schaub stays upright they're a threat, and if not they fizzle away again. I'm just curious to see where this Brian Cushing injury goes. That could be a huge impact on their D.

Also, I haven't really been following the Texans closely the past 2 seasons, but that JJ Watt is really really good.

J.J. Watt is a DPOY caliber player! Even last year he was! That kid is a BEAST!!! As a 3-4 interior lineman, he puts up stats to rival 4-3 defensive-ends in the NFL! He is very severely underrated defensive player!!!

I'm a die-hard Steelers fan, but I love me some J.J. Watt!!!

Edit- And to prove my point- [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPMPr7bAMFw[/ame]

Just heard an interview with Bree's and any single peice of respect I had is gone. He has to be one of the biggest idiots or ignorant people in the NFL. He is saying the coaches shouldn't have been suspended and the bounty deal was a sham. If that was the case why would have all the coaches admitted to it existing?

Anyone notice it looked like it took everything the Titans had to get 3 points and the Steelers got their 3 with absolute ease ? I guess that's because we blow.:lol

Back