NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm...well...OK...

Deion20HOF20bust.jpg

Looks like Vince Lombardi without the hat and glasses. :lol

If you're watching a game you'll have the commercials no matter what. But if you watch the Red Zone Channel there aren't any commercials.

Redzone isnt a part of that package though unless they changed it. You use to have to get superfan package to get redzone and HD games.

I was happy to see Red zone is part of my Fios package though.

Redzone isnt a part of that package though unless they changed it. You use to have to get superfan package to get redzone and HD games.

Yeah, i was asking a guy at work if Sunday Ticket came with NFL network and Red Zone but he seemed to think they don't unless it changed. $330 seems steep but I don't have cable or satellite TV so i might get desperate enough to bend over on this one.

I know it's only preseason, but holy ____, the Buccaneers can't be this bad.

They're making the Patriots look like they have an elite pass rush.

I know it's only preseason, but holy ____, the Buccaneers can't be this bad.

They're making the Patriots look like they have an elite pass rush.

Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season...

If I say it enough then I don't have to feel bad. :)

Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season... Its only pre-season...

If I say it enough then I don't have to feel bad. :)

I like Freeman, but I don't know how he'll survive with that offensive line.

Vick wishes he was the Steelers QB. He has thrown nearly as many passes to the Steelers as he has to his own guys so far.

I'm very tempted but i wish there was a way to get it cheaper... I have never done Sunday Ticket before, when you pay that much do you still have to watch commercials every 10 minutes?

Yeah but then you can just flip to another game for a few minutes.

Vick wishes he was the Steelers QB. He has thrown nearly as many passes to the Steelers as he has to his own guys so far.

Vicks QB rating in game two of preseason against the bungles last year was 0.00. Don't read too much into this. It's preseason. Thank god!

Last year they started including the old Superfan package as part of regular Sunday Ticket....no additional charge.

Last year they started including the old Superfan package as part of regular Sunday Ticket....no additional charge.

Ahh I didn't have it last year for first time in a long time. I was sick of paying that much for sd games.

Back