NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMFAO.

The Raiders just gave up their 3rd round pick for next year.

They already gave up their 2nd and 4th.

Raiders will not have their 2nd,3rd,and 4th picks in the 2012 NFL Draft. Wow. Try saying that to yourself and no feel pity. As much as I like this franchise(2nd to only my Buffalo Bills), Al Davis needs to go to sleep.

*Arnold voice*: Permanently.

Was someone asking for one of these?

p-488344-ken-stabler-unsigned-sports-illustrated-magizine-january-17-1977-hc-afbmg11225.jpg

100007622.jpg

snake-says-hiya.jpg

Who in the hell woke Al Davis up?

Raiders took Pryor in the 3rd round of the Supplemental Draft.:slap

Here's hoping he can be a decent WR.

:lol:lol:lol

Just curious, are you still gonna root for the team if they go back to LA? It will be them or SD for sure. No offense, but as a neutral NFL fan, Oak doesn't know what the ____ their doing and Pryor is just another lucky idiot with some talent. Not a good fit for either side.

:lol:lol:lol

Just curious, are you still gonna root for the team if they go back to LA? It will be them or SD for sure. No offense, but as a neutral NFL fan, Oak doesn't know what the ____ their doing and Pryor is just another lucky idiot with some talent. Not a good fit for either side.

I've rooted for the Raiders for 30+ years, so a move back to LA won't change anything.

I wouldn't say Oakland doesn't know what they're doing. Last year's draft class is one of the higher rated ones out of all the teams.

I've rooted for the Raiders for 30+ years, so a move back to LA won't change anything.

I wouldn't say Oakland doesn't know what they're doing. Last year's draft class is one of the higher rated ones out of all the teams.

Still...Damn you Al Davis. You were once an innovator and maverick....and now this. :mad:

Back