NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for the rookie to go in for Giants :horror

Jags need a QB..Maybe Eli might still go there mid season ..just sayin :lol

A lot of fantasy teams just died :lol

I don’t know why analysts said Saints were the favorite for the SB this year. The defense seems inconsistent so far and they lost Ingram . So the run game has suffered. :lecture

I think Packers have a better shot more than ever for the SB representing the NFC IMO. That new defense has already matched well with two of the strongest NFC defenses so far in Chicago and Minnesota and beaten them.

I also think Dallas or Rams have a good shot as well.

If Saints lose Brees, I’d say they are in as a WC in the playoffs at best or not at all :slap

Tomlin announced Roethlisberger is done for the year. I wonder whether that's basically it for Roethlisberger in Pittsburgh. They'll get a long look at Rudolph this year and, if he's not very good, they'll probably be picking in the top 10 and in the mix for guys like Herbert and Fromm. Using this as an opportunity to find their next quarterback is probably the smart thing to do, even if it means eating a lot of dead money (25M against a 33M cap hit) in the near term.

Tomlin announced Roethlisberger is done for the year. I wonder whether that's basically it for Roethlisberger in Pittsburgh. They'll get a long look at Rudolph this year and, if he's not very good, they'll probably be picking in the top 10 and in the mix for guys like Herbert and Fromm. Using this as an opportunity to find their next quarterback is probably the smart thing to do, even if it means eating a lot of dead money (25M against a 33M cap hit) in the near term.

Doesn’t surprise me..losing AB and Bell before that seriously hurt Ben’s game . I hate to say it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this might be the end for Tomlin in Pittsburgh as well.

We have to think in the past decade, Steelers have had only two coaches in Cowler and Tomlin.

Maybe it’s time for a change for Steel nation :dunno

Seems a lot of people want to jump ship..might be the GM as well as the problem

I don?t know why analysts said Saints were the favorite for the SB this year. The defense seems inconsistent so far and they lost Ingram . So the run game has suffered. :lecture

I think Packers have a better shot more than ever for the SB representing the NFC IMO. That new defense has already matched well with two of the strongest NFC defenses so far in Chicago and Minnesota and beaten them.

I also think Dallas or Rams have a good shot as well.

If Saints lose Brees, I?d say they are in as a WC in the playoffs at best or not at all :slap

The South sucks they will still win the South

The South sucks they will still win the South

True..they can still get in as a WC depending on Atlanta’s record this season ..it’s only WK 3 now

Saints have a manageable schedule...division game vs Atlanta after their Bye week in Nov where they might expect Brees back :dunno

Steelers are done

Ravens will win AFC North

Could be a dog fight between Ravens and Chiefs to determine who will face Pats in the AFC Championship

Last edited:
So Ramsey wants to be traded from Jags...hmm, do you think Jags will contact Giants? will they trade Ramsey for Eli :lol

So much for the Steelers drafting a QB in the first round next year. Dolphins will be using that pick after trading Minkah.

So Ramsey wants to be traded from Jags...hmm, do you think Jags will contact Giants? will they trade Ramsey for Eli :lol

Jags wants 2 1st round picks, so probably not. Eli is worth maybe a late round pick at this point.

Jags wants 2 1st round picks, so probably not. Eli is worth maybe a late round pick at this point.

They need a veteran QB though..Morrone went for the win with a run play last week that failed ..he had no faith in Minchu or whatever his name was.

Foles is out the entire season . Eli is benched ...not all Eli’s fault 0-2, Giants defense sucks eggs, even the analysts are saying it.

Makes perfect sense for both NY and Jacksonville to make the trade

Solution: Giants get Ramsey making defense stronger

Jags get a vet QB in Eli

It’s pretty much a no brainer

Last edited:
Back