NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would anyone want to go and see the second round of the Draft in person if they aren’t part of the players families, isn’t by day 3 they don’t do it live anymore :lol

Damn I should’ve watched the whole draft. Did anyone see the comedy during the Colts draft pick with the former Colts punter announcer and the Tennessee crowd :rotfl

I saw it online

Found it on YouTube

https://youtu.be/wHRjLDfkBy0

Last edited:
Andrew Luck retires. What do the Colts do now? In 2011 there was 'Suck for Luck', maybe 'Tank for Tua'?

Wow I just found out about Luck..damn

In Hindsight, it was a good decision on his part.. he has a family, friends to look forward too for his age. Too much of risk he put his health in the NFL

Really a dagger for Colts fans . They were on their way back too last season :thud:

The rich get richer. The Patriots sign Antonio Brown to a one year deal.

Watch him be on his best behavior and give Tom Brady a threat at WR he hasn?t had since Randy Moss.

While Brown is a diva, the freaking Raiders are a joke.

This is probably the most shocked I've been by a Boston sports moment since Nomar got traded. I hope he's more Moss and Dillon less Haynesworth and Ochocinco.

Why cut him before you go against their division rivals :dunno

Anybody thinking Mike M. Is probably going to do more harm than good for Raider Nation :slap

The more I read about the Brown situation the more I would love to see a major injury. The the first play if possible.

Goff... looked like crap.
Cleveland... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Miami... just forfeit the rest of the season.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hard to find much to complain about in that one. If I had to gripe about something, I hope Karras can tighten up his shotgun snaps. Quite a few of them floated to Brady. On to Miami.

Back