NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...seriously? I'm from Jersey...lets just say it was fun when I went to visit my gf/future wife in Richmond for the first time and I got to see all those lovely Rebel flags hanging off people houses and got to hear the word "n*gger* thrown around.

Sad but true theres a lot, a lot of that in Va. :(

Anyways. Back to football, Broncos are riding high....for the moment.

Sad but true theres a lot, a lot of that in Va. :(

Anyways. Back to football, Broncos are riding high....for the moment.

Yes...didn't want to change the thread...and the Broncos are looking surprisingly good??? Not sure if anyone would have picked them up by 2 TD at halftime.

20-6 Denver at the half, gotta say I thought it be just the opposite. With a backup RB and a hurt big Ben...it might be over.

"Remember, for it to be a forward pass, the ball has to go forward"

Thank you Phil. Now it'd be nice if referees would watch the damn plays before blowing their whistles too soon. Same thing last night.

Thank you Phil. Now it'd be nice if referees would watch the damn plays before blowing their whistles too soon. Same thing last night.

I thought they fixed that rule for chalanges after San Diego was screwed out of a win by that rule a few years ago.

As a Giants fan, I do love some of his calls. The "so and so need a touchdown to get 7 points." Really Phil? You think they might get 50 points for a touchdown.? :slap "This team is here to win." Really? They travelled 1000 miles to lose a game? :slap:slap:gah:

Hope the refs didn't completely rip momentum away from the Broncos.

That was totally offensive holding in the end zone on that TD by the way on the sweep.

:lol Big Ben always gives an interview like, "yeah I'm hurt, if we lose its because I'm hurt. If we win its because I'm a bad ass that can play through anything."

Back