NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite team and their ____ty season has nothing to do with the fact that Steeler nation should be very embarrassed right now. Thanks!

Dude, when God is against you, you can't be embarrassed. There are a million Bible thumpers in our county right now rooting for Tebow, cursing that there's a colored person in the White House, upset that there's heavy metal and rap on the radio....welcome to the United States of the Tea Party....get your Bible out and start praying!!

Wow! ^ ********* post of the day!

Not at all....just stating the obvious. Or maybe you should come down to the South where our local Church posting is Tebow=way to GOD. Careful who you call a ********* son.

EDIT: And if you doubt anything in those 3 sentences that I posted I have some nice Right Wing radio programs for you to listen too. :)

Not at all....just stating the obvious. Or maybe you should come down to the South where our local Church posting is Tebow=way to GOD. Careful who you call a ********* son.

EDIT: And if you doubt anything in those 3 sentences that I posted I have some nice Right Wing radio programs for you to listen too. :)

Your in Va, im in NC, but sure tell me about the south. :cuckoo:

I think this has a little to do with VA's current barrage of posts. It's certainly not the norm for him. :lol

Hah..I'm in a good mood. I don't have a dog in this fight.

Again, I'm amused/bemused/humored by the lengths that our local churches have transformed an NFL game into the second coming of our Lord. When I hear on local radio that if you don't root for Tebow you root for the devil I get a chuckle. And yes, I'm taking the piss out of the religious right who have turned the NFL into a mortal right and wrong.

And woffard you know me too well...I donated lots to help your puppy get better. :) You know I'm a good person.

Your in Va, im in NC, but sure tell me about the south. :cuckoo:

Hmm...seriously? I'm from Jersey...lets just say it was fun when I went to visit my gf/future wife in Richmond for the first time and I got to see all those lovely Rebel flags hanging off of people houses and got to hear the word "n*gger* thrown around. But you are right..the South has ALWAYS been accepting of people of different color...silly me. :)

I think the Lord is also sending a message to the steeler nation, Thou Defense is getting Old...Thou must change and get younger defensive players or Thou shall wallow in eternal playoff damnation! :lecture

Back