NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about my Buccaneers pulling another one out their backsides. Not sure about how good Griese really is but he is 2-0. Next week at Denver will be fun.

Panthers 34 - KC 0 ..damn looks like the cats are gonna have a good season (wells heres hoping)

My High School football team could beat KC this year. I wouldn't get too excited about that win.

That division is pretty tough with Atlanta proving they're not a push over this year. No easy wins there but they are the best team in the South and should win it.

How about my Buccaneers pulling another one out their backsides. Not sure about how good Griese really is but he is 2-0. Next week at Denver will be fun.

PICT0774.jpg

A young boy is in court during the custody hearing at his parents' divorce.

The Judge asks the child "Son, do you want to live with your mother?"

The boy responds: "No. She beats me."

The judge asks: "Well, do you want to live with your father?"

The boy says: "No. He beats me too."

The judge askes: "Then who do you want to live with?"

And the boy says: "I want to live with the Kansas City Chiefs. They don't beat anybody!"

OMFG, the Ravens/Steelers game :monkey4

:lol

This is like pulling teeth. And we get Phil Simms calling it to make things worse.

I'm honestly not trying to offend any Steelers fans, I actually like Rothlisberger myself, but they seem to win ugly for a team that's #2 in the AFC. Maybe it's just a recent trend because I haven't kept up with 'em much beyond the past few weeks.
:confused:

:lol

This is like pulling teeth. And we get Phil Simms calling it to make things worse.

I'm honestly not trying to offend any Steelers fans, I actually like Rothlisberger myself, but they seem to win ugly for a team that's #2 in the AFC. Maybe it's just a recent trend because I haven't kept up with 'em much beyond the past few weeks.
:confused:

It's the defense that gets us there. Unfortunately, it isn't flashy for the highlight reels. We can't help what the officials say, but we'll take a win and not complain. Go Steelers!

Back