NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it was a little anticlimactic, but Tony Romo retired and will replace Phil Simms in CBS' NFL telecasts this fall.

Sucks for Houston, who went all in for Romo by trading Osweiler.

OH NOOOOOOO! Rodgers and Olivia Munn broke up? What's next? Does he plan on fixing the rift with his family and concentrating on football? WTF! I was hoping those 2 would get married in a few years. I needed Olivia to hang on for at least another 5 to 7 years. Maybe it's not too late for them to patch things up.

OH NOOOOOOO! Rodgers and Olivia Munn broke up? What's next? Does he plan on fixing the rift with his family and concentrating on football? WTF! I was hoping those 2 would get married in a few years. I needed Olivia to hang on for at least another 5 to 7 years. Maybe it's not too late for them to patch things up.

Man, it would really be crappy if Rodgers fixes his relationship with his family and all of the sudden he goes on a Super Bowl tear.

As for Romo...well, we've had this discussion before on this thread. I'm a Dallas fan, and I appreciated Tony Romo, so I may be a little biased. Is he a HOF QB? No, he wasn't a crappy QB either. He has the fifth best completion rate in NFL history, and the fourth best QB rating in NFL history. The three ahead of him are Brady, Rodgers, and Russell Wilson.

Kurt Warner got in the HOF despite having awful years with the New York Giants sandwiched between his come from nowhere story with the Rams and his comeback with the Arizona Cardinals. Yes he has a Super Bowl ring, three Super Bowl appearances, and two league MVP awards, but if we were to look at their numbers:

Career TDs: 248 vs. 208
Career INTS: 117 vs. 128

Romo has more TDs and less INTS than Kurt Warner. To be fair, Warner averaged more yards per game.

So what 316what said is the truth. Is he a Hall of Famer? No. But he wasn't garbage either. Big target because he was Dallas' starting QB.

Yeah I don't they of HOF when I think of Romo but he is also easily the most underrated QBs of his time.

Aaron Hernandez got acquitted...you gotta be ******** me
That's only in the second set if charges, he is already serving life. This was the drive by that they dint have a lot of evidence for.

Yeah didnt see that coming at all. But who knows what kind of threats he was dealing with in Prison.

Back