NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is Brady not going to break Manning's record of 200 victories at 199 tied with Favre. Two of these guys are retired. I think Brady will make a new record, even if Pats lose two games in a role, Brady can still break the record

I don't know if I should be impressed with Goff today, after all they are playing Miami :lecture

Miami's D is solid. Goff needs a few more games under his belt before any decisions are made on him. I still think (and always thought) the Rams made a mistake picking Goff over Wentz. Wentz just looks like a better QB.

Miami's D is solid. Goff needs a few more games under his belt before any decisions are made on him. I still think (and always thought) the Rams made a mistake picking Goff over Wentz. Wentz just looks like a better QB.

I think you're right, don't know why Goff was #1 draft, he looked scared today. Hope it's nerves

Here we go. Just like the playoffs last year the Skins play good for a little bit and then they start to crumble.

How not to defend in the 4th quarter of the Skins game

Both teams scoring in less than five minutes

Oh brother

Wow KC vs Broncos next week. Considering Chiefs record so far, which I'm shocked about, this is a big game

Almost threw up in my mouth watching Dan Snyder bopping to Jump Around. Ugh. You beat a bunch of back up scrubs, don't get too excited. If they win in Dallas on Thanksgiving, then you have my permission to dance!

Almost threw up in my mouth watching Dan Snyder bopping to Jump Around. Ugh. You beat a bunch of back up scrubs, don't get too excited. If they win in Dallas on Thanksgiving, then you have my permission to dance!

It's 2016 and they showed a band playing in the NFL...you'd think it was a Huskies game :lol

Tirico's reaction.. " Does Washington still have a band ? "

That was classic :lol

I hope so. Dallas is bound to lose a game or two before the season ends, they can't close on a 15-0 run, can they? Division games are always tough. Figure in a short week, and I'm wary of this game.

The Dallas coaching staff has been content to limit Zeke's rushing attempts; he hasn't rushed for more than 25 attempts since Week 6 at Green Bay (his season high is 30 rushes against Chicago), but I hope they feed Zeke and keep Washington's aerial attack off the field. With the development of Jamison Crowder added to Pierre Garcon, Desean Jackson (though still not 100%), and Jordan Reed and Vernon Davis (for my money, the second best 1,2 punch at TE after Gronkowski and Bennett in NE) that receiving corps can strect the field and expose the secondary. And Dallas still doesn't have an elite pass rusher.

Unfortunately, they have another game just a week away as they go to Minnesota for another Thursday night game. Teams that play Thursday night games usually get 10 days before their next game.

Back