NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with all these missed extra points today. Are the refs changing footballs during the extra point

Prosise maybe what the Seahawks prosicely need for a run game now

Why is too late for Goff? To win this year sure but that's not always the end game. Everything said was Goff wasn't ready, he was having troubles calling playing and being in the huddle. It wasn't something he did in college and it's a learning curve. Why throw him out to the wolves don't he isn't ready. If you think he ready to start getting some live time then you make the move.

Cowboys are officially my favorite team to watch this year. Watching Dak and Zeke play is just a lot of fun.

Yeah I can't help but cheer for them this season and usually I don't like Dallas since the Johnson, Aikman era. Not even with Romo did I cheer.

Something about Dak and Zeke that really is fun to watch :lol

Just like Wentz with Philly

For anyone who's a stat master: is this season the record for most NFL teams with losing records? Going into today, 18 NFL teams had losing records (I count teams with even records like 5-5 in that group). It's crazy.

Don't understand why he is struggling..he was #1

Wentz is killing it and he was #2 :dunno
One ran a pro style offense, took snaps under center, called played in the huddle, the other was always in shotgun, they didn't call plays , the team looked to sidelines for all calls and play changes. You can't can't forget one has two more years in college than the other. Many think it's not a big deal but it is. Look at Wilson and Marriota, one came out of the gates much better than the other. Exact same situation.

For anyone who's a stat master: is this season the record for most NFL teams with losing records? Going into today, 18 NFL teams had losing records (I count teams with even records like 5-5 in that group). It's crazy.

I think this is because football defensively has become a joke..I understand you have to protect the player, but I really think defenses are tackling horribly because they are so restricted now. That's why so many teams can score because the defenses aren't really stopping anyone.

There has to be a balance where defenses can be rough and tough but still protect the players.

IDK maybe offenses need to start practicing differently or maybe more gear protection.

These restrictions on defense are not working out and the integrity of the game is being compromised

Well Seattle, you can't use that play again.:lol

That was sweet though :lol

Jeez Pats make it look so easy..if Brady didn't miss the first four games would they be going for an undeafted run again..what a joke that suspension turned out to be

Looks like people of Boston are laughing at Godell

Back