NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Odell Beckham kicks the ball... instead of a 4th and 2 its and 4th and 7....

and he makes up for it with a great catch.... wow....

and Bears lose to Blaine Gabbert who carried the 49ers :lol

Tom Coughlin.... what an idiot. Could have taken a 20 yard FG to go up 23-13..... he doesn't. Then loses the game 23-20 :lol That could cost them a playoff spot.

Wow crazy games..looks like the AFC finally woke up this season besides the Pats, Bengals and Denver.

I like what Fox is doing with the Bears, but man he needs a better defense

Gabbert..really?

Although the teams are crap this season, what I saw is that Mariotta and Winston are definitely the future for their franchises.

It will be interesting who will face Carolina in the NFC Championship..Arizona, GB or Seattle ..yes Seattle, I think the NFC has to worry about them

Anybody think that Matt Ryan and Rivers should try to play for other teams. Don't know their contract situations but they should ask to be traded

Yeah, Bears D played bad today. The Immortal One Blaine Gabbert lit them up. On his TD run two Bear defenders just sat in awe as they saw galloping Gabbert go for glory. :lol:lol:lol

Yeah, Bears D played bad today. The Immortal One Blaine Gabbert lit them up. On his TD run two Bear defenders just sat in awe as they saw galloping Gabbert go for glory. :lol:lol:lol

Can't stand the Bears but I always liked Fox in Carolina so I see this team making some noise again next season.

There is a lot of defensive talent from the colleges entering the draft, hope Fox can pick some up

Surprised WWEJedi hasn't posted a profanity laced diatribe yet.

I kid, I kid...

Not really :lol

I am about to.

I blame the refs for this loss to. No PI called on Gronk and we still would have Gronk healthy. Would have changed the outcome completely.

Seriously though, how ***** are the Pats playing? Blocked punt, Int and Punt TDs.... like ****. Stuff like that never happens.

and another ******* int. Come on!!!

Pats gonna come back though. Plus Brady is the best receiver on the Pats. Guess he really does have to throw, run, and catch the ball...

Special teams are the stars today..sheesh

Wow Brady is tanking without his playmakers. I've seen this before, but the difference is the receiver core mixed with sub par defense this season.

What is going on with the Chargers this season.

Maybe they want to move to L.A. :slap

All the analysts thought Vikings were hot :lol

They had an easy schedule. Once GB beat them, I knew they would lose the division seed

Thanks to Seattle

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats come back...Sam Bradford is under center on the other team :lol.

Iggles have run more this game than I've ever seen, especially under Chip Kelly.

Back