NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smell an L in Seattle's near future. The D is fantastic but man that offense is blah. Maybe it will knock some sense into them and they will make sure they kick St Louis's butt next week.

That's what I looked like to me too but the way the offense played today they didn't deserve to win.

Seriously, 4 interceptions and only 10 points? Big ups to the Arizona defense though. Bonehead penalties as usual from the Seahawks.

Hope we can get it together and get the NFC West + homefield advantage next week.

Cards got a Great D ... FOR SURE.

Very disapointed with the Play of the Hawks today ..., on many different levels. Now they have lost 2 of thier last 3 ...., thats not what teams who "Want it" do . Whatever.

I'm gonna be a Rams fan next week. Gotta win tomorrow night though. Steven Jackson is our kryptonite.

The old S-Jax maybe. He hasn't really hurt his consistently in a long time if memory serves. Our linebackers usually devour him since Bowman became the starter.

I do miss Parys Harrelson for that. But Aldon is just so dangerous to opposing QB's.

This game looks like a stomp or at least heading in that direction.

Parys was extremely reliable, but everyone has been playing well on defense. Dorsey, Lemonier, and Jerod-Eddie have been great. It's good to know that the starters can rest now. Even Eric Wright has played well. The only liability we have on the bench is Craig Dahl if Reid goes down.

Tonight's game reminds me of those old Madden games, when you could pit an NFL team against an NFL Europe team :lol

I've watched nearly every Saints game during the Payton/Brees era, a team known for offensive excellence. But I don't recall seeing them put on a show like this, with the running and passing game looking so awesome. In fairness, it's the lowly Bears defense, but still.

It would be nice if they painted the end zone background red one more time. It would be even nicer if it was done three weeks from now.

So, at what point do you think they were going to take out the Division 3 college defense last night against the eagles? Damn my bears looked bad.

Back