NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fine with Tampa Bay getting Doug Martin in the first round. :)

Tampa Bay is a mess lol. Maybe they should trade Josh Freeman for a draft pick.

Bucs Edit: And speaking of Tampa Bay, why drop all that money on Dashon and Reavis just to run Zone. What kinda nonsense is that. And why would they run Zone in a division with Drew Brees and Matty Ice. What kinda nonsense?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Yeah, other than Martin I have no idea what the hell they are doing in Tampa. Schiano and Freeman in a pissing match and everybody angry at somebody... this is going to be a LONG season.

Yeah, other than Martin I have no idea what the hell they are doing in Tampa. Schiano and Freeman in a pissing match and everybody angry at somebody... this is going to be a LONG season.

Could've worse you could be Jacksonville :rotfl

Wait is that offensive or racist?:monkey3

Who's worse at this Point ?

Bucs ?
Browns ?
Jags ?
Giants ?

Anyone Else think the Giants are gonna loose to the Panthers this week ? ... I think it's a strong possibility imo. ...

Whats up with 9er Fans trying to file a Complaint that the Hawk Stadium's Noise level is Unsportsmanship like ? WTF ??? Really ? That Arse Kick'in Musta really hurt that Bad ..... Any Team can be beat..., any given Sunday... Thats a Fact Jack.

Who's worse at this Point ?

Bucs ?
Browns ?
Jags ?
Giants ?

Anyone Else think the Giants are gonna loose to the Panthers this week ? ... I think it's a strong possibility imo. ...

Whats up with 9er Fans trying to file a Complaint that the Hawk Stadium's Noise level is Unsportsmanship like ? WTF ??? Really ? That Arse Kick'in Musta really hurt that Bad ..... Any Team can be beat..., any given Sunday... Thats a Fact Jack.

That's easy. The Jags are the worst team in football. Period. They don't even resemble an NFL team.

And the only reason we as Niner fans are salty is because it was the Seahawks and we're buying into all the ESPN hype. It's just like how we're owning the Packers, Seahawks own us at Century Link. That's what the numbers say. But truthfully, they own everyone at Century Link. But yeah I did see the letter the fans wrote. Levi Stadium will also add fake noise piped in just like Century Link. We're gonna make it awful for visiting teams. If they tried that **** at Candlestick, it will be the Steelers game on MNF all over again.

It's not fake noise Brother ... it's how the sides of the Roof was designed , and how it contains the crowd noise . The group that designed the Stadium, has been on the news, and internet describing the design .... Century Link, formally Qwest field was already investigated for using fake noise, and pumping sound into the Stadium ..., and no Convictions of the false Aligations were ever made.

prior to this game ... everyone but like a handful of people said the 9ers would win . Not get spanked. lol.

I think inturn the 9er fans that complained, INFACT displayed acts of poor Sportsmanship imo .... with this nonsense.

And I do think the 9er's might have the Packers card as far as the last few seasons go.

It's not fake noise Brother ... it's how the sides of the Roof was designed , and how it contains the crowd noise . The group that designed the Stadium, has been on the news, and internet describing the design .... Century Link, formally Qwest field was already investigated for using fake noise, and pumping sound into the Stadium ..., and no Convictions of the false Aligations were ever made.

prior to this game ... everyone but like a handful of people said the 9ers would win . Not get spanked. lol.

I think inturn the 9er fans that complained, INFACT displayed acts of poor Sportsmanship imo .... with this nonsense.

And I do think the 9er's might have the Packers card as far as the last few seasons go.

They add more noise through the PA system and the video displays it what I've read, but the NFL has let it go. And the shape of the stadium sends all the noise straight to the field. It's not the fans as much as it is the architect.

If Jerry Jones was smart he would have had Cowboys stadium designed the same way. Those fans are loud and you can't even tell it. All events there seem so quiet but the fans seem so raucous. Same as Lambeau. Both fan bases are rowdier and have more fans but the sound goes upwards.

They add more noise through the PA system and the video displays it what I've read, but the NFL has let it go. And the shape of the stadium sends all the noise straight to the field. It's not the fans as much as it is the architect.

Could've worse you could be Jacksonville :rotfl

Wait is that offensive or racist?:monkey3

That's easy. The Jags are the worst team in football. Period. They don't even resemble an NFL team.

And the only reason we as Niner fans are salty is because it was the Seahawks and we're buying into all the ESPN hype. It's just like how we're owning the Packers, Seahawks own us at Century Link. That's what the numbers say. But truthfully, they own everyone at Century Link. But yeah I did see the letter the fans wrote. Levi Stadium will also add fake noise piped in just like Century Link. We're gonna make it awful for visiting teams. If they tried that **** at Candlestick, it will be the Steelers game on MNF all over again.

Man you really are a sore loser:rotfl
This from game day when you whiners got stomped everyone lost their voice from cheering:rotfl

I hope you guys are enjoying your championship team. Oh wait. I meant city. Oh wait.......

I guess enjoy your rain and suicide rate. :)

We ain't whining I know that:rotfl
When we play again at your house you guys should try to get as loud as us it's real easy just scream and cheer for the whiners as loud as you can for 60 minutes:rotfl

Suicide rate I think you guys already had two people jump off the second tier of candlestick this year and the game was still played just shows your own team don't care about you guys:rotfl

Back